2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

Updated list:

5 days left until free agency. As far as I can tell from the roster on blue bombers.com and the free agent list on cfl.ca, here is where we are at:

Bold = confirmed signed

Plain = pending free agent

Italics = on roster, presumably signed but contract status not reported (any help to clarify would be appreciated)

Underlined = released

QB - D. Brown, Collaros, McGuire

RB - Augustine, Borsa, Harris, M. Miller, Oliveira

WR - Adams, Bailey, Demski, Grant, Jackson, Lawler, McKnight, O’Leary-Orange, Wolitarsky 

OL - Bryant, Burks, Couture, Desjarlais, Eli, Gray, Hardrick, Kolankowski, Neufeld, Richmond

DL - Antigua, Jeffcoat, Jefferson, Kongbo, Richardson, E. Rose, Sayles, Thomas, Walker, Wicker, Wilcots II

LB - Bighill, Briggs, K. Brown, Cadwaller, Gauthier, Hansen, Lowes, Maruo, Wilson

DB - Alexander, Alford, Darby, Ni. Hallett, No. Hallett, Hampton, Houston, Johnson, Jones, Kramdi, Matson, J. Miller, Nichols, W. Rose, Taylor, Thompson

K - Castillo, Crapigna, Liegghio, Mourtada

LS - Benson

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Which one is Noeller and which one is 17to85?

we actually used to have this figured out...I'm Farley and Dave's Myers, I believe.... our buddy Chad was Smigel, but I'd say he's leaning more toward Wendt these days...ha ha.

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Updated list:

6 days left until free agency. As far as I can tell from the roster on blue bombers.com and the free agent list on cfl.ca, here is where we are at:

Bold = confirmed signed

Plain = pending free agent

Italics = on roster, presumably signed but contract status not reported (any help to clarify would be appreciated)

Underlined = released

QB - D. Brown, Collaros, McGuire

RB - Augustine, Borsa, Harris, M. Miller, Oliveira

WR - Adams, Bailey, Demski, Grant, Jackson, Lawler, McKnight, O’Leary-Orange, Wolitarsky 

OL - Bryant, Burks, Couture, Desjarlais, Eli, Gray, Hardrick, Kolankowski, Neufeld, Richmond

DL - Antigua, Jeffcoat, Jefferson, Kongbo, Richardson, E. Rose, Sayles, Thomas, Walker, Wicker, Wilcots II

LB - Bighill, Briggs, K. Brown, Cadwaller, Gauthier, Hansen, Lowes, Maruo, Wilson

DB - Alexander, Alford, Darby, Ni. Hallett, No. Hallett, Hampton, Houston, Johnson, Jones, Kramdi, Matson, J. Miller, Nichols, W. Rose, Taylor, Thompson

K - Castillo, Crapigna, Liegghio, Mourtada

LS - Benson

That's a lot of guys who bought into this system and are bolded because they believed in the system and its paid off in huge.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

My guess is that Harris hasn't made up his mind, and that's holding everything up re: RBs...

Yeah. Walter’s seems to have a very methodical approach when it comes to signing. Started with Oline, Dline, QB, DBs now he is on to WRs and I would assume RBs and a kicker would be next. Of course he had a few guys sprinkled inbetween but definitely seems to be well planned out. 

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Apparently he did some joke on his show in 1994 that he was the voice of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Letterman also did a bit which had Brett Favre coming out of retirement and signing with a bunch of teams - one being the Bombers.

I remember seeing it when it first aired but haven't been able to find a clip of it.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Are we just giving up on Stove? 

Love the guy, but we have let DTs walk in the past. 

I would like to see him back but he may want to get a bigger pay bump than we can accomodate.

really depends on his ask.... the guy is a beast, but if someone wants to pay him way more than we can afford, what can you do? As has been mentioned, Casey Sayles is pretty damn good, and maybe they've got more road-graders scouted for camp this year...?