CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

Grant to me is the biggest return. Stove while excellent... grant is just more of a game breaker. Excited to see a returner not stutter step.  Ball security is key tho. 

Last few games Reilly hasn't done much vs Winnipeg passing wise. 

Whitehead tho and Burnham are legit deep threats. Also better be damn sure with the fgs today. Lucky could hurt us there badly 

36 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I would normally agree, but my buddy and I will be fishing this afternoon, so the time will go by a lot easier!

Day off work to go fishing on a Bombers game day? ******* jealous right here......not to derail the thread, but where ya's headed? (Don't worry about the actual name of the lake...I'm down with that game........but what part of the province? What species ya after? 

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

How’s Reilly arm looking? The only game I’ve  caught from him this season was against Saskatchewan in the opener and he could not throw the ball with his injury. I’m wondering how much it’s improved. With our pressure and forcing him to get rid of it quick could make it a very long day for Reilly

His arm is just fine now

How’s Reilly arm looking? The only game I’ve  caught from him this season was against Saskatchewan in the opener and he could not throw the ball with his injury. I’m wondering how much it’s improved. With our pressure and forcing him to get rid of it quick could make it a very long day for Reilly

Its not just his arm. On the CFL show where players are mic'd up, they featured Reilly, including a couple of runs and he looked like he would have had trouble outracing a glacier.

I was at the Alouettes/Lions game in Montreal a couple of weeks ago. He looked like the Reilly of old. Great throws, moved around in the pocket. Carved up the Als. Bombers D is much better, but it won't be easy. Best two QB's in the CFL right now going head-to-head.