CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

A great bottle and a great price point… I picked up Johnny Walker Black for my last bottle and I would definitely go Glenlivet 12 again.

My brother tells a story about being at a bar in Texas and a dumbass orders a Johnny Walker Blue and coke. The bartender politely points out the price (which is also code for you don't need that price point to waste on a mix). Guy loses his mind after a perceived slight. 

Long story short, she served the dumbass his $40 whisky and coke that tasted like Coke.

Can't help some people.

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Traffic around Vancouver is enough to make you want to blow your brains out. 

Yeah that is definitely my impression from anyobe who has lived there.

The summer that I lived in North Vancouver and worked in downtown Vancouver was the worst. They were working on the Second Naarows bridge, so all traffic was ridiculously slow. So, it took me, two and half hours to get home via transit. SkyTrain, SeaBus, and two buses. Very scenic, though. 

Just now, lyin' guy said:

And we fall for it. 

bombers run very little for trick plays and dont set up a lot any more. so if they do pull some thing out it probably will be effective.

Personally Im diying to see some jaill break screen to harris and first down draw plays to harris. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I know tsn was trying to do some schtick there, but it was honestly an awful mini pregame show. I know its a 9 oclock game, but TSN has random defensive plays from 6 years ago in various sports instead of a full proper pre game show? Tsn is part of the problem with the cfl. a big part of it. 

I liked the shtick!