Week 9 GDT - second place is the first loser games.

TrueBlue4ever

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Stove pushes the line. If you are not doubling up on him he will collapse the pocket.

He will help the ends and everyone else.

Yeah so many times the last couple games the qb has been able to escape up the middle. Now though,  qb tries to escape up the idle he is going to bang his shin on a big old stove and be going nowhere.

6 hours ago, Mark H. said:

I was wondering if they'd give Richardson another week...BC doesn't really run the ball. 

No but he demands 2 ol and pushes the center back into the qb. Frees up our ends too. 

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

Is the other change a global for global player? Cuz who is this guy they putting in. 

Yeah the global db from 2019 draws in. 

23 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

There’s always something about playing in Calgary that makes me nervous. But the Stamps look like a shell of themselves this season, still not overly confident though.

I never feel overly confident heading into any game. It's the CFL. 

But at this rate I feel like Bombers and Riders SHOULD be undefeated the rest of the way. 

Would love a Rider loss to all but seal first place though.

57 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Honestly the Stamps still look to be the toughest matchup for the Bombers in the West.

They sure did give you guys a challenge. Great OLine helps a ton… gave Maier time to check his reads. 

I realize they’re paying Bo way too much, but does he give them the best chance to win anymore?

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

They sure did give you guys a challenge. Great OLine helps a ton… gave Maier time to check his reads. 

I realize they’re paying Bo way too much, but does he give them the best chance to win anymore?

Sure as spit looks like he has passed his "best before" date.