Week 9 GDT - second place is the first loser games.

TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

Adams never rolled his ankle,cleats across the top of the foot,still hurts like hell though,he'll be fine.

When a qb friendly head coach (Dave Dickenson) yells at a 9 year veteran qb in Mitchell on the sidelines you know things are not right. If Bo plays badly this game he might decide to start Jake Maier after. The season would be lost if they went to 2-6 so might as well develop Maier. His upside looks to be tremendous. 

22 minutes ago, johnzo said:

not yet .. but what quarter did I take place in? let me see what I can do...

Do a gif of Stove throwing Sukh Chungh last night. I loved it. 

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When a qb friendly head coach (Dave Dickenson) yells at a 9 year veteran qb in Mitchell on the sidelines you know things are not right. If Bo plays badly this game he might decide to start Jake Maier after. The season would be lost if they went to 2-6 so might as well develop Maier. His upside looks to be tremendous. 

Do a gif of Stove throwing Sukh Chungh last night. I loved it. 

Stove tossed their center to the turf at least 3 times I saw that game...dudes a beast

41 minutes ago, Booch said:

Stove tossed their center to the turf at least 3 times I saw that game...dudes a beast

That BC line just looked like they were going thru the motions last night. They were beaten & defeated by halftime.  One thing I noticed was that while Mike Reilly is a great qb but when things don't go well he doesn't give off a lot of positive vibes. He just looks angry. You never see him clapping or talking to his linemen trying to encourage & fire them up. He just goes to the bench & picks up his device & watches. Looks like he has very little interaction with his team during a game. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27