Week 9 GDT - second place is the first loser games.

TrueBlue4ever

34 minutes ago, JCon said:

Ask your veterinarian if ivermectin is right for uwe. 

*Ewe.... Otherwise your joke would have been good.... 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Terrible pass that should have been picked.

Faj is awful. Complete trash. Has no velocity or accuracy on anything longer than 10yds. 

Just now, greenrider55 said:

You’ll get no disagreement from me Booch. I think it’s part Fajardo, part Maas. Full pain.

To be honest..it's all on Fajardo..he has zero deep ball...and even his mid range 10 to 15 yard tosses are generally high and not in an ideal place for the reciever to make yards after the catch..there is a reason he was a career short yardage/option guy...no arm

The biggest thing tho is the crappy online...doesn't allow time to set up and sit in pocket...he always has happy feet

I feel sorry for Fajardo. He seems a likeable sort but he is so limited in his passing repertoire yet trying to force the ball that the Riders simply cannot come from behind once they are down by a substantial amount. In other news, the Stamps apparently have a new sponsor.....

See the source image

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

To be honest..it's all on Fajardo..he has zero deep ball...and even his mid range 10 to 15 yard tosses are generally high and not in an ideal place for the reciever to make yards after the catch..there is a reason he was a career short yardage/option guy...no arm

The biggest thing tho is the crappy online...doesn't allow time to set up and sit in pocket...he always has happy feet

Yea the minute the ball is snapped he’s running for his life. It’s tough to watch. Hopefully they can just figure it out, the league is so damn bad this year we can still finish second, but going to IGF in December… Yeesh.