Week 9 GDT - second place is the first loser games.

TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’d suggest Marcel wear a mini Grey Cup around his neck with the year 2016 stencilled on it and point to it to answer any question/comment about his abilities as a GM. :)

I'd suggest that signing FA's is about all he is good at....oh and an expansion draft that gives access to some excellent talent from other teams. He can wear that stencilled around his neck. However, he has been exposed as a GM that can't recruit or retain talent....and that is a big problem for his career longevity. 

Just now, GCn20 said:

I'd suggest that signing FA's is about all he is good at....oh and an expansion draft that gives access to some excellent talent from other teams. He can wear that stencilled around his neck. However, he has been exposed as a GM that can't recruit or retain talent....and that is a big problem for his career longevity. 

Weve seen plenty of weak coaches and front office types win GCs. He was put in a fantastic position with that entry draft. They pretty much handed up the keys and let him make a good team early. Matt dunigan did a far more impressive job building up calgary in his 1 year with them. And he was tossed out right after that. 

In no way is bragging about a GC win almost 6 years ago going to get you far in the cfl right now. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'll guess 9-8 for the RBs. 

I'm lucky tonight. I'm sitting in chair outside a studio, waiting for my kids, listening to the most nauseating conversation between two strangers. Still better than watching this game, IMO. 

Can't say I enjoy being nauseous but whatever floats your goat!

Edited by Nolby