Week 9 GDT - second place is the first loser games.

TrueBlue4ever

7 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Evans threw 4 passes for 15 yards that 3rd Q

Everyone but Dunigan ready to anoint him the next great QB. I'm on the side of Dunigan. He had some really nice plays called for him early on and he executed. But I don't see a QB that has the tools to be great in this league. Just my opinion.

Just now, BBlink said:

Everyone but Dunigan ready to anoint him the next great QB. I'm on the side of Dunigan. He had some really nice plays called for him early on and he executed. But I don't see a QB that has the tools to be great in this league. Just my opinion.

I think Evans has a lot of potential. He needs a coach that can develop him. I don't think LaPo is that coach. 

2 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I think LaPo started asking him to run glorified running plays when they went up 17-0.

I agree to pump the brakes. But, I've seen this movie.

Edited by Geebrr

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think Evans has a lot of potential. He needs a coach that can develop him. I don't think LaPo is that coach. 

I see an Edmonton D that has been nowhere near the receivers at times tonight. His arm Imo doesnt look pro level. But I could be wrong.

Believe it or not RedBlacks are still in it on the East. 3 of their losses are against the West teams (Leos & Riders) 2 are against East (Ticats & Als)   and they still have a chance to win the tie-breaker with them. I know it’s only a first game but the RedBlacks may have found their QB.

On the other hand, a loss will bury the Elks on the bottom of the West. Stamps has the tie-beakers against them.

Edited by M.O.A.B.