Training Camp 2018

1 minute ago, voodoochylde said:

According to John Hodge and his source, the injury is "bad".  So chances are Nichols starts against Edmonton.  😁

(I don't think much of Hodge and his insights)

Honestly, I really wish 3DownNation would pursue other options for Bomber coverage. Hodge is terrible and has only gotten worse.

Just now, Mike said:

Honestly, I really wish 3DownNation would pursue other options for Bomber coverage. Hodge is terrible and has only gotten worse.

His coverage of the Bombers is absolute garbage. He's not an insider and he has no sources. He's all about the sensational tweets and clickbait articles.

Just now, blue_gold_84 said:

His coverage of the Bombers is absolute garbage. He's not an insider and he has no sources. He's all about the sensational tweets and clickbait articles.

He's also incredibly trigger-happy on stuff which drives me nuts. Also likes to "as I first reported" or "as I said moons ago" way too much for a guy who is usually wrong.

19 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

Matt was regarded by many to be a "glass quarterback" but I don't ever remember him getting injured without contact. A couple years ago Durant popped his achillies while getting set to throw right at the start of the season.

My memory of the Achilles was on a play where he was trying to be a fullback.. Could be wrong though.

12 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

If it's serious, there are options.

Trade for Masoli. (Ham)

Trade for Lulay (BC)

Trade for GLenn (Edm)

Bait Smilin Hank out of retirement (not a far fetched idea to be honest if he's still in shape. But TSN is probably paying him too much)

All are solid options. Question is what we have to give up. 

Drew Tate out of retirement............?

13 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Trade for Masoli. (Ham)

Trade for Lulay (BC)

Trade for GLenn (Edm)

Bait Smilin Hank out of retirement (not a far fetched idea to be honest if he's still in shape. But TSN is probably paying him too much)

Nope.  Out til July. And he's not going anywhere.  Future coach.

24 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Trade for Masoli. (Ham)

Trade for Lulay (BC)

Trade for GLenn (Edm)

I'd bet my left nut none of these happen. And You think a team would want a guy who hasn't played in almost 2 years??? 

I honestly don't see them trading for anyone even if Nichols is done for the year. Go with who they got and let the defense win some games...which I think was going to be happening anyway even with Matt.