Bombers Add 3 Canadians

Jpan85

46 minutes ago, Mike said:

Great signings. Not a single one of these guys would look out of place on our gameday roster.

any time you can add 3 NIs and all of them are good sters its been a good day.

At first i was like more lbers!? but both are pretty versatile. Especially Tuck. Tuck and player are really solid nabs. 

35 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

You are correct sir. One of them should really change their name.  Too confusing for us old guys.   :o

In Darrin Bauming's defense... we was nice enough to change the spelling of his first name to distinguish a little bit...

And I'm glad we finally added Player... sure he's no all-star (yet)... but a decent Canadian O-line option should never be unsigned that long... and I believe he was actually born in a first nations community outside of Winnipeg (sorry, I can't recall which one)... not Winnipeg, as someone else stated...

8 minutes ago, bearpants said:

In Darrin Bauming's defense... we was nice enough to change the spelling of his first name to distinguish a little bit...

And I'm glad we finally added Player... sure he's no all-star (yet)... but a decent Canadian O-line option should never be unsigned that long... and I believe he was actually born in a first nations community outside of Winnipeg (sorry, I can't recall which one)... not Winnipeg, as someone else stated...

I think it is Sagkeeng

2 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

Darren Cameron is tweeting that these players are being added as a result of some forthcoming injury news.

I didn't think that the Bombers as a group played hard enough to injure themselves unless there was particularly coarse toilet paper in the Bomber locker room at McMahon stadium.

7 hours ago, Floyd said:

So we cut John Rush and Butcher without really taking a look... and then find room for three new Cdns on the PR.

Yes, it seems crazy to me that the team is continuing to pursue Canadian content. It's not like players ever get injured or anything! I mean come on, what is this?!? Some sort of contact sport with a Canadian ratio?!?

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

So we cut John Rush and Butcher without really taking a look... and then find room for three new Cdns on the PR.

So the fact that Rush and Butcher were cut means that we should stop looking at Canadians that got cut afterwards from other teams?  What exactly is the point you're trying to make here? 

9 hours ago, Floyd said:

We were almost allways going to cut butcher to send him back to school for another year. I was kinda surprised rush didnt get to stay on for teams.