Let the firings begin

tacklewasher

See Montreal has confirmed the staff will be back.

I also noticed that... I imagined a few heads exploding here... but I give Montreal credit... they're decisive and they don't drag anything out... their coaching staff is already complete and they can start to focus on 2016 already...

Montreal fired their HC mid season and made other coaching changes. Not a big surprise that they've decided to stay with them for another year. Personally, I don't think much of Popp as a HC, but then again, he's better than what we've had for a bunch of years. I like the decisiveness of the move. No BS, just make the decision and stick with it.

Meanwhile in Winnipeg, we haven't had the end of season post mortem from O'Shea or Walters, nor have we been told who is coming back next year. Would be nice to hear from the coordinators on what they think went wrong too, but I think that's too much to ask for with the 3 stooges in charge. One of the coaches might say something that wasn't pre scripted.

Montreal fired their HC mid season and made other coaching changes. Not a big surprise that they've decided to stay with them for another year. Personally, I don't think much of Popp as a HC, but then again, he's better than what we've had for a bunch of years. I like the decisiveness of the move. No BS, just make the decision and stick with it.

Meanwhile in Winnipeg, we haven't had the end of season post mortem from O'Shea or Walters, nor have we been told who is coming back next year. Would be nice to hear from the coordinators on what they think went wrong too, but I think that's too much to ask for with the 3 stooges in charge. One of the coaches might say something that wasn't pre scripted.

This drives me bonkers.  How long does it take them to digest the reality that they lost 13 of their 18 football games!  If those stubble jumpers in Sask. scoop the best coaching candidates while the Bombers ponder their rectums I'll burn IGF to the ground!

I pray we don't hear anything (key: HEAR ANYTHING) till the new year. Do your due diligence and once you know who all is available, then make your move. But honestly, there's a part of me that wants them to not make ANY move, keep all in tact, and go 14-4 next year and then hand out a giant bag of **** you's to a whole pile of you....

I pray we don't hear anything (key: HEAR ANYTHING) till the new year. Do your due diligence and once you know who all is available, then make your move. But honestly, there's a part of me that wants them to not make ANY move, keep all in tact, and go 14-4 next year and then hand out a giant bag of **** you's to a whole pile of you....

Thanks Noeller the only problem is I'd gladly take a giant bag of **** for a 14 -4 season!

The only firing I want to hear soon is that of Marcel Bellefeuille. That shouldn't be a hard decision to come up with.

Oh and can they send Brohm alsong with him too?

I'm not sure what world you're operating in where firing MB isn't an automatic. Quite honestly, I would take spinning a wheel with 12 plays on it to decide what we call over having him run our offense. If nothing else, it'd be less predictable.

14-4 under this regime is impossible. But if it miraculously did happen, most of us would be happy to recieve your giant bag of **** you's

I'm not sure what world you're operating in where firing MB isn't an automatic. Quite honestly, I would take spinning a wheel with 12 plays on it to decide what we call over having him run our offense. If nothing else, it'd be less predictable.

Yeah he's been reluctant to accept how bad Marcel is for a while and I don't know why. The evidence is slapping everyone in the face every week. 

Nice to see the regime isn't waiting till after grey cup or over winter to do this but doing it now.

Perhaps rookie errors and inexperienced upper management are learning and progressing.

Grey Cup week a perfect time to kick tires and talk..as well as have guys kick our tires.. Good news