Let the firings begin

tacklewasher

Far too robotic in his approach, and for once I agree with JBR, the guy was incapable of playing a hunch, which is what separates the good coaches from the great ones.

LaPolice was good on the X's and O's but was risk-averse. Not a good trait for a head coach in pro football.

Far too robotic in his approach, and for once I agree with JBR, the guy was incapable of playing a hunch, which is what separates the good coaches from the great ones.

LaPolice was good on the X's and O's but was risk-averse. Not a good trait for a head coach in pro football.

I remember being so frustrated with his boring, vanilla approach on offense. Reminds me of Bellefeuille. I really hope O'Shea hits a home run with his choice of OC.

This one is the most intriguing one for me... what does he mean by "gets the opportunity"... Does he know that Brady will be let go at season's end?... what's wrong with his current opportunity?

Brady's contract runs out at the end of the year, so he is free to leave if he chooses to go for another opportunity. What's wrong his current situation I suppose is that he's under Milanovich's shadow.

As far as I know, Brady is an OC in name only as Millanovich calls the plays on Game Day does he not? 

Brady has been play calling this season and bits of last season as well (called the Argos first game last season then took  a backseat to Milo), from my understanding Milanovich can and does override the calls, especially if the offense is struggling or slow out of the gate. This season Milanovich has given more leeway to Brady though, due to Milanovich involving himself more in the other two phases of the game. The offensive game planning is still a collective effort (Himebauch also has some say), but it's still the Milanovich show in TO.

Sounds like Brady has enough valid reasons to leave T.O.  I'll jump on that boat. 

With all the fixes coming the Argos way next year I'd bet they still average well under 20,000 in attendance, as it could take them many years to fix the mess.

Remember Lapo having us kick a FG from the 1 yd line, a few times....

Yikes! I don't remember that but I can believe it. It's possible he may have changed and is willing to be more aggressive. I'm sure he'd have to answer a question like that during an interview.