Let the firings begin

tacklewasher

If anyone wants to make a measured and logical case for Marcel's return, next season........would sure like to hear it.....as well, as how the organization would be able to sell that idea to the fans.......

I am prepared to be amazed....

I'm anticipating Monday's announcement of MB's release like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning.  Hope they don't pull off a lame Orthodox Christmas stunt and delay my present until after the GC.

If anyone wants to make a measured and logical case for Marcel's return, next season........would sure like to hear it.....as well, as how the organization would be able to sell that idea to the fans.......

I am prepared to be amazed....

I'm anticipating Monday's announcement of MB's release like a kid looking forward to Christmas morning. Hope they don't pull off a lame Orthodox Christmas stunt and delay my present until after the GC.

dont get your hopes up. he is needed to evaluate the outgoing offense players and give his own end of season exit interview..

I don't believe he is viewed as that....

Marcel should be. Worst offense in the CFL two years running.
I believe they see that as a result of Willy being injured and not directly as MB.

Which is scary since nearly every other team who used their 2nd and 3rd strings still managed to move the ball...

Hey Kyle, you could have had Durant. You picked Richards. Great decision. #joemackbad.

I think that's unfair if it's injuries with Richards that's bad luck.Now we could of had both which with our thin Cdn Rec would of made sense.

I wouldn't doubt it was a concussion that took him out as I remember the hit, but an entire season?  I wonder if he hasn't thrown in the towel after suffering a serious concussion and doesn't want to risk another.  Till and if we get a report it's all just wild speculation.

Hey Kyle, you could have had Durant. You picked Richards. Great decision. #joemackbad.

I think that's unfair if it's injuries with Richards that's bad luck.Now we could of had both which with our thin Cdn Rec would of made sense.

I wouldn't doubt it was a concussion that took him out as I remember the hit, but an entire season?  I wonder if he hasn't thrown in the towel after suffering a serious concussion and doesn't want to risk another.  Till and if we get a report it's all just wild speculation.

Wonder if it was something found after a minor injury that was deemed better off fixed and have him come back 100% for next TC like scar tissue or another "maintanence" type procedure..

Could have taken Waud instead of Richards and Shaq Murray Lawrence instead of Morgan but the Guru thinks.......

14 and 33 with Bozo Walters in charge. But it takes years, they saw. Just ignore Ottawa hosting the EF in its second year, Edmonton going from 4-14 to hosting the WF in 2 years and the Riders going from 5-13 to winning a GC at home in 2 years. All under the SMS I might add.

I just don't think O'Shea knows which buttons to push to motivate this team.

I could be wrong, but I think O'Shea is in the

"these are professional athletes, it's their job to motivate themselves"

group.

I have no idea about whether that works or not.

Fear of losing your job is the best motivator. Works in pro sports or in business. Did you get the feeling MOS looked like a guy worried about this coming week?

Maybe a bit in pro sports, but  the fear of losing one's job does not motivate one to perform better in business.  If anything it creates a very toxic environment of individuals not operating as a team.

Could have taken Waud instead of Richards and Shaq Murray Lawrence instead of Morgan but the Guru thinks.......

14 and 33 with Bozo Walters in charge. But it takes years, they saw. Just ignore Ottawa hosting the EF in its second year, Edmonton going from 4-14 to hosting the WF in 2 years and the Riders going from 5-13 to winning a GC at home in 2 years. All under the SMS I might add.

The Morgan pick isn't as bad as the Richards one. Richards is really coming in as Etienne 2.0 but worse with the concussion history. Don't draft guys who can't play football that early. The guys you are hoping to turn into players need to be late picks.

The Richards one seemed to be more of a "surprise pick" by the draft panel.     What's odd is that they would reach for a receiver out of Saskatchewan after being ridiculed for the Etienne pick from before.  

You would think they would of tried to not make the same mistakes of Mack or at least try to make it seem like the team would go in a different direction.      

The Richards one seemed to be more of a "surprise pick" by the draft panel.     What's odd is that they would reach for a receiver out of Saskatchewan after being ridiculed for the Etienne pick from before.  

You would think they would of tried to not make the same mistakes of Mack or at least try to make it seem like the team would go in a different direction.      

Well Walters was the top NI scout when Mack was here, perhaps Mack is taking too much heat from fans?

How do you justify bringing Marcel back, Noeller?

If no one better is available. 

Is Marcel not in the category of addition by subtraction? As in you improve your team just by canning him.

It also serves notice that the country club is being dismantled and the good ol' boys are being shown the door. The fact that it hasn't happened doesn't bode well.

This.