Bombers Pending Free-Agents List?

M.O.A.B.

Or maybe we did bring in good players and our OC didn't want them. It's really hard to say. Seriously bellefool as OC really does make it kind of difficult to judge things on O. They have brought in a few defensive players... so it's not like they didn't find anyone. I'd like to expand the scouting department for sure but really hard to say if guys were given a fair chance with bellefool. The guy has a history of sticking with players he knows. Aaron Kelly comes to mind immediately

Oh please. Did you even note how many times our receivers dropped the ball this year? Or what about coming back the QB? The fact they stuck with Darvin "stone hands" Adams all year should tell you about our lack of talent. Where was that game in and game out threat?

You can keep scapegoating MB all you want but that doesn't change the fact that this team was want for talent on both sides of the ball. They scored the fewest points in nine years and gave up more than last year.

It's good that MB is gone but it doesn't change the fact that we lack talent in more areas than just OC. Firing MB isn't the magic bullet for this team.

Or maybe we did bring in good players and our OC didn't want them. It's really hard to say. Seriously bellefool as OC really does make it kind of difficult to judge things on O. They have brought in a few defensive players... so it's not like they didn't find anyone. I'd like to expand the scouting department for sure but really hard to say if guys were given a fair chance with bellefool. The guy has a history of sticking with players he knows. Aaron Kelly comes to mind immediately

Oh please. Did you even note how many times our receivers dropped the ball this year? Or what about coming back the QB? The fact they stuck with Darvin "stone hands" Adams all year should tell you about our lack of talent. Where was that game in and game out threat?

You can keep scapegoating MB all you want but that doesn't change the fact that this team was want for talent on both sides of the ball. They scored the fewest points in nine years and gave up more than last year.

It's good that MB is gone but it doesn't change the fact that we lack talent in more areas than just OC. Firing MB isn't the magic bullet for this team.

Might not be the magic bullet but I think you are really selling it short as to how much MB handcuffed the offense. He wasnt using the players in their best positions to be successful. He wasnt calling plays catered to the players.. He really seemed to try and make his players work in his system and refused or didnt know how to build it to reflect their skillsets. We never had an elusive shifty scat guy but continually tried to evolve someone into that role instead of just using a RB as an outlet/quick screen type setup. He also consistently called plays that ran straight into the strength of the defense... Not to mention the defense read MB like an open book.

Our defense would have done alot better had it not been facing a 3 to 1 time of possession battle every game too. More then enough talent on that side of the ball,.

Might not be the magic bullet but I think you are really selling it short as to how much MB handcuffed the offense. He wasnt using the players in their best positions to be successful. He wasnt calling plays catered to the players.. He really seemed to try and make his players work in his system and refused or didnt know how to build it to reflect their skillsets. We never had an elusive shifty scat guy but continually tried to evolve someone into that role instead of just using a RB as an outlet/quick screen type setup. He also consistently called plays that ran straight into the strength of the defense... Not to mention the defense read MB like an open book.

Our defense would have done alot better had it not been facing a 3 to 1 time of possession battle every game too. More then enough talent on that side of the ball,.

Did you even watch the games? You're spewing knee jerk garbage. The offence couldn't execute period. The plays were there to be made but the players couldn't execute, it's not Marcels fault that someone misses a block, and who on offence was even capable of running past a defender or out fighting them for a contested ball? Pure propaganda that you have been fed by Joseph Gerbils, and you swallowed full throat.

The defence, is the offence to blame for not forcing a single two and out in a half of ball? How do you rationalize that they were tired in the first half. Both the O & D coordinators were unprepared to start games, they were out coached plain and simple. Hall is going to be exposed next year too, and I will be there to remind you what a gullible, condescending, internet bully that you are. Have a great weekend.

Did you even watch the games? You're spewing knee jerk garbage. The offence couldn't execute period. The plays were there to be made but the players couldn't execute, it's not Marcels fault that someone misses a block, and who on offence was even capable of running past a defender or out fighting them for a contested ball? Pure propaganda that you have been fed by Joseph Gerbils, and you swallowed full throat.

The defence, is the offence to blame for not forcing a single two and out in a half of ball? How do you rationalize that they were tired in the first half. Both the O & D coordinators were unprepared to start games, they were out coached plain and simple. Hall is going to be exposed next year too, and I will be there to remind you what a gullible, condescending, internet bully that you are. Have a great weekend.

Wasn't he the propaganda minister for Adolf Hamster?

Oh please. Did you even note how many times our receivers dropped the ball this year? Or what about coming back the QB? The fact they stuck with Darvin "stone hands" Adams all year should tell you about our lack of talent. Where was that game in and game out threat?You can keep scapegoating MB all you want but that doesn't change the fact that this team was want for talent on both sides of the ball. They scored the fewest points in nine years and gave up more than last year.It's good that MB is gone but it doesn't change the fact that we lack talent in more areas than just OC. Firing MB isn't the magic bullet for this team.
Might not be the magic bullet but I think you are really selling it short as to how much MB handcuffed the offense. He wasnt using the players in their best positions to be successful. He wasnt calling plays catered to the players.. He really seemed to try and make his players work in his system and refused or didnt know how to build it to reflect their skillsets. We never had an elusive shifty scat guy but continually tried to evolve someone into that role instead of just using a RB as an outlet/quick screen type setup. He also consistently called plays that ran straight into the strength of the defense... Not to mention the defense read MB like an open book.Our defense would have done alot better had it not been facing a 3 to 1 time of possession battle every game too. More then enough talent on that side of the ball,.
Did you even watch the games? You're spewing knee jerk garbage. The offence couldn't execute period. The plays were there to be made but the players couldn't execute, it's not Marcels fault that someone misses a block, and who on offence was even capable of running past a defender or out fighting them for a contested ball? Pure propaganda that you have been fed by Joseph Gerbils, and you swallowed full throat.The defence, is the offence to blame for not forcing a single two and out in a half of ball? How do you rationalize that they were tired in the first half. Both the O & D coordinators were unprepared to start games, they were out coached plain and simple. Hall is going to be exposed next year too, and I will be there to remind you what a gullible, condescending, internet bully that you are. Have a great weekend.

Uh. Yea actually I did watch every game.. Multiple times actually. And I saw countless times a play made by the offense for 3-5 yards.. With the expectation that a player without the wheels to outrun a db or a player without the shake and bake deke out lbs and dbs. I dont listen to people then make my opinion. I watch the games and watch them again and then share my opinion. Halls defense held up a hell of a lot more often then bellfools offense. We had what, a pick leader and sack leader on that "exposed defense" did we not?

And lastly, You can go bleep yourself. i wasnt condescending or bullying anyone. Get off your soap box and maybe insult or belittle someone whos deserving of it.

I don't post very often on here, usually just read the comments. Like many I've noticed the half-dozen or so posters who have taken over almost every thread so they can blast management, coaches, players, etc., using the same attacks ad nauseum, and generally making the forum almost unreadable. But any time someone tries to say something positive about the team they get ganged up on, ridiculed, and shouted down by those same half-dozen posters (basically they act like condescending internet bullies - to steal someone else's words). So it's quite laughable to see one of those half-dozen posters use very aggressive and insulting language, and call someone like Spuds a bully when Spuds has always seemd to post in a calm, rational manner and, as far as I've seen, has been civil to everyone and never acted like a bully. Anyways, I'll leave it at that and flame on if you must.

Please don't make posts about which specific posters you have on ignore.  

This really serves no purpose other than trying to call that poster out, especially when you have them on ignore for any response they might have.  This is how threads get off the rails and get locked.  There is no positive response that possibly can come from that.

If you choose to ignore a poster, great, that is why the functionality is there.  There is no need to advertise it.

Matthew Scianitti @TSNScianitti

As #Argos close 2015 today, their pending FAs include Ray, Owens, Harris, Keeping, Foley,  Laing , Cummings, Okpalaugo, Gabriel & Waters  #CFL

Those will be a nice additions for the Bombers.

Wouldn't really care to see Laing here. From what I see though, that's one long list of key free agents.

Laing & Bilukidi in the interior DL would be a massive upgrade for the Bombers

Matthew Scianitti @TSNScianitti

As #Argos close 2015 today, their pending FAs include Ray, Owens, Harris, Keeping, Foley,  Laing , Cummings, Okpalaugo, Gabriel & Waters  #CFL

Those will be a nice additions for the Bombers.

Wouldn't really care to see Laing here. From what I see though, that's one long list of key free agents.

Laing can be a dirty player... but my tolerance level for that stuff goes up when he's our dirty player...