Bombers Pending Free-Agents List?

M.O.A.B.

I don't know if this is a complete list.

The list is from Penton's You Be The Boss: Bombers 2015 http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/10/30/you-be-the-boss-bombers-2015-editition

P Lirim Hajrullahu

SB Nick Moore
LB Graig Newman
QB Matt Nichols
LB Chris Randle
DB Demond Washington
DB Lin-J Shell
DE Louie Richardson
OL Selvish Capers
OL Jace Daniels
DE Thaddeus Gibson
FB Michel-Pierre Pontbriand

RB Cameron Marshall

I marked those who I like to come back. Who's yours?

They are the must sign for me:

QB Matt Nichols - we need a backup as capable of him

LB Chris Randle - he's one of our best D player. Want to see him along side Adams. 

OL Jace Daniels - he's the best RT we have this year.

Nice to see back but for the right $$$:

P Lirim Hajrullahu - he might still get his 2014 form

SB Nick Moore - we're not getting the production he was signed for
FB Michel-Pierre Pontbriand - a good foot soldier
RB Cameron Marshall - not a feature back but a serviceable second RB

Don't really care if they're back:
DB Demond Washington - always beat up by a bigger receiver
DB Lin-J Shell - making a lot of bone-headed penalty for a vet
DE Thaddeus Gibson - always injured
LB Graig Newman - i'm guessing he will be back with the Riders

DE Louie Richardson - we can do better

OL Selvish Capers - we can do better

I think youd have to offer Moore a bonus incentive contract after 2 seasons on and off the IR.  He's worth giving a moderate-good signing bonus, and a big healthy year could see him paid great.  I think that would also free up some room (until or if you have to pay the bonuses) to offer for a big splash signing and get a #1 receiver.  if Moore meets his incentives then you just get creative when the time comes on how to pay it

They are the must sign for me:

QB Matt Nichols - we need a backup as capable of him

LB Chris Randle - he's one of our best D player. Want to see him along side Adams. 

OL Jace Daniels - he's the best RT we have this year.

Nice to see back but for the right $$$:

P Lirim Hajrullahu - he might still get his 2014 form

SB Nick Moore - we're not getting the production he was signed for

FB Michel-Pierre Pontbriand - a good foot soldier

RB Cameron Marshall - not a feature back but a serviceable second RB

Don't really care if they're back:

DB Demond Washington - always beat up by a bigger receiver

DB Lin-J Shell - making a lot of bone-headed penalty for a vet

DE Thaddeus Gibson - always injured

LB Graig Newman - i'm guessing he will be back with the Riders

DE Louie Richardson - we can do better

OL Selvish Capers - we can do better

I agree with almost all of these. Randle must be back. Key part of our backend. Nichols is the best backup in the league next to Glenn imo. Daniels if back to 100% is a great signing as well as he was very good imo when while here. Id bump Lirim up to "must sign" as he is a dual kicker AND I believe he will have a rebound season. id keep Castillo tho just in case Lirim is just a punter again.. id try to sign him to an incentive contract but not too heavily as it would probably play with his head again..

if we got the money signings are all bang on except Id bump Newman to this group.. He didnt embarrass himself while on defense and was very good on the teams. i think he could be a viable option at safety or very least adequate backup to hurl if we stick with canadian MLB.

the rest can come back at reduced rates if they want and battle it out in camp.. washingon probably has something to prove a la Jovon Johnson after that brutal campaign so id like to see him back for a chance at redemption.. Capers can come back and try to crack the roster as well as he didnt do all that brutal in a rushed situation.

richardson, shell, gibson can all walk imo. richardson maybe as we could use the passport and depth but Id rather see james green back lol.

Moore drops too many and gets no respect from opposing defences.  He's a good #3, mediocre #2 based on his time here.

I do have to wonder of he wouldnt return to previous form under a better OC tho. willy and lulay both have similar styles throwing the ball so one would assume that if the OC is better, maybe willy and moores "clicking" would be better too? Definitely need to change his contract to games played and stat incentive based tho.

I think youd have to offer Moore a bonus incentive contract after 2 seasons on and off the IR.  He's worth giving a moderate-good signing bonus, and a big healthy year could see him paid great.  I think that would also free up some room (until or if you have to pay the bonuses) to offer for a big splash signing and get a #1 receiver.  if Moore meets his incentives then you just get creative when the time comes on how to pay it

Moore just isn't built for the inside slot position, he's all spaghetti arms and legs, will never stay healthy in there.  

Moore just isn't built for the inside slot position, he's all spaghetti arms and legs, will never stay healthy in there.  

Yup, and more often then not he isn't willing to put his head down to get that extra yard. I saw him run out of bounds/go down way too many times this year.

I wonder how many the Red Blacks would sign? lol.Randle would be the only one I'd be sorry to see go.

Why would the redblacks want any of our FAs? They bought all the good ones up in the last two seasons..

They wanted to pass, rather than pick from us in the expansion draft, or don't you recall that running joke?

I wonder how many the Red Blacks would sign? lol.Randle would be the only one I'd be sorry to see go.

Why would the redblacks want any of our FAs? They bought all the good ones up in the last two seasons..

They wanted to pass, rather than pick from us in the expansion draft, or don't you recall that running joke?

Yea I remember the joke. Not shocking you would look for a chance to throw a cheap shot tho. Knew what ya were implying, just chose to not recognize its lameness.