Bombers Pending Free-Agents List?

M.O.A.B.

P Lirim Hajrullahu - he gambled, contract-wise and lost. Now an invite to TC will be the best he can get.

SB Nick Moore - I like Nick, but we have to get way better. #3 Imp. rec. money wise

QB Matt Nichols - I want him back if his ambition has been introduced to his abilities, and they have reconciled, then we can make him a solid offer for #2,

LB Chris Randle - no doubt about it...get him back.

DB Lin-J Shell - thanks for the roster fill-in, bye-bye.

DB Demond Washington - his athleticism gets him another invite.

OL Selvish Capers - don't know enough about him, I suspect he won't be getting an offer.

OL Jace Daniels - I've liked what I've seen, bring him back.

DE Thaddeus Gibson - it's hard to gauge a player when he's out of the lineup.

RB Cameron Marshall - welcome back.

FB Michel-Pierre Pontbriand - yes, yes yes.

LB Graig Newman - a servicible NI, bring him back.

DE Louie Richardson - a back up back up? I don't see him back.

I wonder how many the Red Blacks would sign? lol.Randle would be the only one I'd be sorry to see go.

Why would the redblacks want any of our FAs? They bought all the good ones up in the last two seasons..

They wanted to pass, rather than pick from us in the expansion draft, or don't you recall that running joke?

Yea I remember the joke. Not shocking you would look for a chance to throw a cheap shot tho. Knew what ya were implying, just chose to not recognize its lameness.

Desjardin is a ****. He just had to say that publicly to embarrass us.

Before the expansion draft I figured Ottawa would not be hurting our roster too much. I kinda agree I woulda taken a pass on selecting from Winnipeg. Anyone half decent was pretty much protected. Gambling on Kohlert was about the only option that was worthwhile.

I wonder how many the Red Blacks would sign? lol.Randle would be the only one I'd be sorry to see go.

Why would the redblacks want any of our FAs? They bought all the good ones up in the last two seasons..

They wanted to pass, rather than pick from us in the expansion draft, or don't you recall that running joke?

Yea I remember the joke. Not shocking you would look for a chance to throw a cheap shot tho. Knew what ya were implying, just chose to not recognize its lameness.

Desjardin is a ****. He just had to say that publicly to embarrass us.

Well, if so, it would be redundant. We need no help in embarrassing ourselves, as witnessed by the last few years.

My List (Highlighted are the must signs):

P Lirim Hajrullahu - Gambled and lost. I'd sign him for as little as possible and wouldn't complain if he signs elsewhere.
SB Nick Moore - Not worth the money we're paying him. I doubt he'll sign for #3 receiver money, so I'll guess he's gone.
LB Graig Newman - Bye Bye
QB Matt Nichols - Wants a starting job or at the very least competition to be the starter. We shouldn't give him either so I doubt we sign him.
LB Chris Randle - One of our best IMO.
DB Demond Washington - At the right price sure, but not that big a deal if he doesn't sign.
DB Lin-J Shell - Thanks for filling in. No need to resign.
DE Louie Richardson - Sure for the right price, but that's not very high IMO.
OL Selvish Capers - Nope
OL Jace Daniels - One of our best tackles before he was hurt.
DE Thaddeus Gibson - I sure hope we can do better.
FB Michel-Pierre Pontbriand - OK soldier. Draft someone else. 
RB Cameron Marshall - Re-sign him, but he's not top of the list. RB's should be a dime a dozen.

Nicholls, where would he go to start? Nowhere. I expect he'd re-sign. Marshall was under utilized but did some good things when he did carry the ball so re-sign him. Hajrullahu, buh bye.Hit the road, Lirim. I told you guys about Crapigna on the Stamps PR. I was just scoffed at. We should have claimed him off the Stamps PR & started him. Missed opportunity on a good National kicker. Randle, yes. Washington, yes. Daniels, yes. I like the idea of moving Moore to wideout but the Bombers will keep him at slot so he'll keep getting hurt, no. The other guys, who cares?

Ray. Harris. Off the top of my head but we won't go after them. Glenn isn't... he agreed to an extension with Montreal. Not really sure there are many out there. Maybe Demarco in Ottawa but he's done nothing. Nichols won't be starting anywhere next year so probably be good to keep as backup

Ray. Harris. Off the top of my head but we won't go after them. Glenn isn't... he agreed to an extension with Montreal. Not really sure there are many out there. Maybe Demarco in Ottawa but he's done nothing. Nichols won't be starting anywhere next year so probably be good to keep as backup

TO would be dumb to let both Ray and Harris make it to free-agency and it wouldn't be wise for them to choose Ray over Harris at this point.  I think Ray's big contract days are over, would like to see the Bombers ink Ray as a backup QB/OC assistant and work his way up the coaching ranks like Dickenson did in CGY.  Ray's experience and assistance with play-calling behind Willy's physical talent could be the ladder the Bombers need to reach the next level of competence.

TO would be dumb to let both Ray and Harris make it to free-agency and it wouldn't be wise for them to choose Ray over Harris at this point.  I think Ray's big contract days are over, would like to see the Bombers ink Ray as a backup QB/OC assistant and work his way up the coaching ranks like Dickenson did in CGY.  Ray's experience and assistance with play-calling behind Willy's physical talent could be the ladder the Bombers need to reach the next level of competence.

I would be absolutely shocked if Ray is signed as a back up anywhere aside from Toronto...  I'm pretty sure Montreal would easily throw money at Ray to start for them.

I would be absolutely shocked if Ray is signed as a back up anywhere aside from Toronto...  I'm pretty sure Montreal would easily throw money at Ray to start for them.

I don't know....maybe Ray will strengthen over the off-season and be fully recovered for next year but I wouldn't be surprised if he never regained his form and the same goes for Lulay.

Ray as a QB coach/Assistant OC and then working his way up is interesting. That guy is going to be a good OC  imo.

If I'm O'Shea, I'll kick Dahlquist out and offer that job to him if he is considering retirement and go coaching.

What about...

Jarius Jackson as OC

Buck Pierce as RB/Running Game Coordinator

Ricky Ray as QB/Passing Game Coordinator

My List (Highlighted are the must signs):

P Lirim Hajrullahu - Gambled and lost. I'd sign him for as little as possible and wouldn't complain if he signs elsewhere.
SB Nick Moore - Not worth the money we're paying him. I doubt he'll sign for #3 receiver money, so I'll guess he's gone.
LB Graig Newman - Bye Bye
QB Matt Nichols - Wants a starting job or at the very least competition to be the starter. We shouldn't give him either so I doubt we sign him.
LB Chris Randle - One of our best IMO.
DB Demond Washington - At the right price sure, but not that big a deal if he doesn't sign.
DB Lin-J Shell - Thanks for filling in. No need to resign.
DE Louie Richardson - Sure for the right price, but that's not very high IMO.
OL Selvish Capers - Nope
OL Jace Daniels - One of our best tackles before he was hurt.
DE Thaddeus Gibson - I sure hope we can do better.
FB Michel-Pierre Pontbriand - OK soldier. Draft someone else. 
RB Cameron Marshall - Re-sign him, but he's not top of the list. RB's should be a dime a dozen.

I doubt he will get any offer higher than #2 with Ricky Ray and Trevor Harris as pending FA.

I suspect Barker will do everything in his power to resign Harris and let Ray go.

Popp will then pickup Ray and let go of Glenn.

I would just like to point out that Nick Moore, despite all of his injuries this season, is still the Bombers leading receiver in terms of catches and yards.  So I would assume that the odds of him taking #3 money are fairly slim. 

That says more about the quality of our receiving corps behind Moore than a compliment to Moore.