Bombers Pending Free-Agents List?

M.O.A.B.

I'm not sure I understand the Washington love. The guy can look brutal, especially against big receivers like Manny Arceneaux. Same with Randle, especially early in the season, he looked awful too. I'll have to watch Randle closer if he stays but there must be a reason Calgary let him go and it isn't because he was awesome. I'd keep the heat on Walters if I could, to get us more high quality players.

Speaking of Arceneaux, I'm tired of Moore. Yeah I know he was our leading receiver but that's not saying much. We need some big boys that can get after the ball and fight for it! Way too many pansies on our team that won't fight for a ball. That has to end. Sometimes the play is to throw it up for grabs and that's when our receivers should come up with the ball. No where near enough of that kind of fight on our receiving corp.

I'll have to watch Randle closer if he stays but there must be a reason Calgary let him go and it isn't because he was awesome.

They traded his rights b/c they knew they'd be outbid once he hit FA,  so it kind of is b/c he's awesome.

I'll have to pay better attention.  ^_^

I'm not sure I understand the Washington love. The guy can look brutal, especially against big receivers like Manny Arceneaux. Same with Randle, especially early in the season, he looked awful too. I'll have to watch Randle closer if he stays but there must be a reason Calgary let him go and it isn't because he was awesome. I'd keep the heat on Walters if I could, to get us more high quality players.

Speaking of Arceneaux, I'm tired of Moore. Yeah I know he was our leading receiver but that's not saying much. We need some big boys that can get after the ball and fight for it! Way too many pansies on our team that won't fight for a ball. That has to end. Sometimes the play is to throw it up for grabs and that's when our receivers should come up with the ball. No where near enough of that kind of fight on our receiving corp.

Can be said about any defensive back in the league. There isn't one DB in the league who never gets beat, especially with the wonky PI rules. DB is very much a position where you win some and you lose some and Washington is a damned good player. 

I think Leggett is our best DBack though. Washington is very athletic but I'd like to see our best football player in that position. Leggett would be a great HB IMO

How can you say that given that he's never played more than a handful of snaps at HB?

I'll have to watch Randle closer if he stays but there must be a reason Calgary let him go and it isn't because he was awesome.

They traded his rights b/c they knew they'd be outbid once he hit FA,  so it kind of is b/c he's awesome.

You really should. Randle is one of the best defensive players in the entire league.

I think Leggett is our best DBack though. Washington is very athletic but I'd like to see our best football player in that position. Leggett would be a great HB IMO

How can you say that given that he's never played more than a handful of snaps at HB?

The "IMO" suggests that its my opinion. I base that opinion off of what I think his skill set is. That's what this board is for correct? to form opinions and have discussions about our favorite sports team?

The "IMO" suggests that its my opinion. I base that opinion off of what I think his skill set is. That's what this board is for correct? to form opinions and have discussions about our favorite sports team?

I understand it's your opinion. I was asking how you came to form that opinion, seen as how he's never played the position before.

You really should. Randle is one of the best defensive players in the entire league.

I know he really impressed me his first season here. We had too many bad games this year where it was hard to find many good/great performances. Naturally I'm hoping Walters wraps up our best FAs.

Can be said about any defensive back in the league. There isn't one DB in the league who never gets beat, especially with the wonky PI rules. DB is very much a position where you win some and you lose some and Washington is a damned good player.

Hes "a damned good player" the same way that we move on from johnson not too long ago. this season he was bad. Real bad. Liability bad.

Can he bounce back? Maybe. Can we find a bigger, better DB? Probably.

I understand it's your opinion. I was asking how you came to form that opinion, seen as how he's never played the position before.

didn't we recently have a conversation about this...

Isn't SAM a very similar position to HB? and Hefney never played the position before either before he came to the CFL... and IM pretty sure Leggett's never played SAM before either and he was pretty good there to say the least.... I came to that conclusion based on several factors...

Another one is how he blankets guys when he covers them... He's a very smart football player, and knows how to cover well, read plays well and play the ball very well...

The way Mike phrased the question really seemed like he was out to make me look like a moron, which is why naturally I got defensive.

didn't we recently have a conversation about this...

Sorry, I missed the conversation...