Lirim Hajrullahu

I think apologizing for missing 4 field goals & a convert was unnecessary as Liram didn't mean to do it. He shouldn't have run off the way he did after the game as that was wrong. He has to learn how to face adversity & deal with it when it happens. Not 3 days later. Hopefully lesson learned.

He didn't run off -- the team made him unavailable to the media to shelter him.

I heard that he ran off.

I think apologizing for missing 4 field goals & a convert was unnecessary as Liram didn't mean to do it. He shouldn't have run off the way he did after the game as that was wrong. He has to learn how to face adversity & deal with it when it happens. Not 3 days later. Hopefully lesson learned.

He didn't run off -- the team made him unavailable to the media to shelter him.

I heard that he ran off.
That's what I heard too.

The only tweet I saw after the game said the team was not making him available to the media. I think some people just like to cry and think the worst all the time.

Cry? I don't think so. Why do you make things out to be something they're not? We all know that you like Liram.  You've defended him more than anyone here & don't like it when he's criticized.

The only tweet I saw after the game said the team was not making him available to the media. I think some people just like to cry and think the worst all the time.

Cry? I don't think so. Why do you make things out to be something they're not? We all know that you like Liram.  You've defended him more than anyone here & don't like it when he's criticized.

But we also know that you like to assume the worst and cry about it regardless of the actual facts

How the kid actually remains on the squad is mind-blowing. 

Look how the Steelers treated Scobie after just one rough game?

Immediately audition replacements. Take the best one. Dump the current guy and move on.

Then again, considering the GM's ability to sniff out "talent" I'm not surprised. 

Maybe Walters will re-sign Chevon Walker to placekick?

Immediately audition replacements. Take the best one. Dump the current guy and move on.

Then again, considering the GM's ability to sniff out "talent" I'm not surprised. 

Passport.

Lirim, although he has struggled place kicking this season, has shown a vast improvement to his punting game.  At this point in the season, they can't just turf the guy.  He was awesome last season, and I'm sure he'll turn it around.  But all you can do this late in the season is find someone for the practice roster, and push him.  Make him earn his spot as the placekicker next season, but I would certainly keep him at punter if he proves to be unreliable at both.  My opinion for what it's worth!

Then you have the Packers who kept Mason Crosby in 2012 despite him having a 63% turned it around and has become a really reliable kicker.

Get the feeling Castillo will be kicking FGs this week and Lirim will be punting.

Lirim has been arguably worse at punting than place kicking this year. They shouldn't have confidence he can do either spot right now.

What?? He's been one of the best (if not THE BEST) directional punters in the league, bar none!

Get the feeling Castillo will be kicking FGs this week and Lirim will be punting.

Lirim has been arguably worse at punting than place kicking this year. They shouldn't have confidence he can do either spot right now.

What?? He's been one of the best (if not THE BEST) directional punters in the league, bar none!

Sorry, Noeller. Not true.

He's great at angling them, but the hangtime he puts on the ball is absolutely awful. If he doesn't pin it dead on, we give up a big return because he's sent a line drive beyond coverage and allowed them no time to set up.

He's been punting into the wind a lot, so he's kicking it low for a reason.  That said, let's see what he does Saturday night in a dome!

Sorry, Noeller. Not true.

He's great at angling them, but the hangtime he puts on the ball is absolutely awful. 

Lirim does kick a line-drive kind of kick more often than not.

Lirim has been kicking nice directional balls, this year, close to the end zone, when the O gives him the opportunity.

He does not kick the ball down the middle of the field, although he has done it on occasion.

Lirim, usually, does have good kickoffs.

Lirim can kick the snot out of the ball, when he is allowed.

Place kicking has been reliable, so therefore, the recent game leads me to believe Edmonton had access to our supply of balls and Eskimoed them.

Passport.

And last season.

Anybody care for a Maher?

CFL News @CFL_News

#RedBlacks release punter Brett Maher. How many kickers have they gone through now? #CFL

Tried him already lol

What are you lol'ing about. You dont think I know that? <_<

He was originally brought in the CFL by the Bombers last year.

He wasn't bad during the 2014 training camp, actually many here believe he was at par with Lirim, problem is he is carrying a wrong passport.

Anybody care for a Maher?

CFL News @CFL_News

#RedBlacks release punter Brett Maher. How many kickers have they gone through now? #CFL

Tried him already lol

What are you lol'ing about. You dont think I know that? <_<

He was originally brought in the CFL by the Bombers last year.

He wasn't bad during the 2014 training camp, actually many here believe he was at par with Lirim, problem is he is carrying a wrong passport.

wow...moody much?