Lirim Hajrullahu

This year is basically done so what do we gain by replacing him? Saskatchewan replaced Milo because he was having a bad year. This year he is 12 of 15 (80%) so were the Riders too quick?  Bowman could not  snag a ball here even if we had covered him with stick'em. Seems to be just fine for the Eskimoes. 

I'm not happy at all with the way he played his game but he has shown his worth at one time. If he had NFL aspirations he might do well to put them aside and start worrying about his job.  Maybe he's is having personal problems, who knows.

I wouldn't cut the guy, but you have to bench him to send a message.

Yeah, that'll absolutely help his confidence....good call.

We're in the business of winning football games and he's now cost us at least two. **** his confidence.

Couldn't agree more. Why are we suddenly treating players like fragile babies? They're professional athletes who are paid to make plays. Lirim's performance was unacceptable. I wouldn't cut him but he needs to take a seat on the bench. If he can't respond from being cut, how will he ever be able to respond with big kicks?

They should be bringing in guys who can do the job.  Why must we be so invested in a kicker simply because he's Canadian?  He's either good enough .. consistent enough .. to do the job or he isn't.   Give me one person who can do all three jobs .. I don't care if they are Canadian, American or Martian.  Just put the ball through the ******* uprights with some regularity.

He did. Last season. More then any other kicker in bomber history percentage wise.

He can do the job. Its up to oshea and walters to find out what went wrong.

Oh, and we are vested in him because he has shown hes skilled AND Canadian kickers are valuable. Also, we dont want another peredes situation.. Except this one would be worse as we developed him..

How many games do you want him to lose before we do something....this guy had aspirations of making the NFL??????????

The problem with putting Castillo on the roster is that we have to take an American off somewhere else......So who's coming off??

You mean a Canadian as we play 8. 

Kicker has nothing to do with the starting 8 (or 7).   If we replace Liram with an American, then one of our existing Americans has to come off and another Canadian on for Liram.

The problem with putting Castillo on the roster is that we have to take an American off somewhere else......So who's coming off??

Burnett, Walker, Cone.

Please God, let it be Walker. Pontbriand is at least as good as a ball carrier and I'm pretty sure he can catch as well. We will lose nothing by the change.

There's an import on the practice roster who can do all three kicking duties. Sergio Castillo is the name.

Even if Castillo was bad I would expect him to hit at least 50% of his F.G.'s.  Nothing to lose giving him a shot and whatever is ailing Lirim has been ailing him all season but has become terminal lately.  Not something that can be turned on and off like a light-switch.

Benching LH isn't going to wreck his confidence. His confidence is already wrecked. And if it isn't I doubt Benching him will have that effect. I think it will allow him to reset.

I think he is going to need help to figure out what the heck is going on with him and/or his game.