Lirim Hajrullahu

He's had a contract offer on the table all season that he doesn't want to sign.  He'll go to free agency and likely be gone.  I won't miss him.

How do you know that - are you his agent? Where is he going to go? NFL - not a chance - not after this year, and last I checked everyone else has a kicker.

He's had a contract offer on the table all season that he doesn't want to sign.  He'll go to free agency and likely be gone.  I won't miss him.

The mere fact he is teetering on being benching at the moment likely suggests that he isn't going to have a lot of teams chasing after his services. Look at the crap we went through with Milo. I think he has proven he can get the job done, but he has also proven that he can't. His next contract should reflect that. A fair deal that reflects bonuses for field goal percentages etc.. to provide him a opportunity for a raise if he plays well and protects the bombers for overpaying if he sucks again next year. 

The mere fact he is teetering on being benching at the moment likely suggests that he isn't going to have a lot of teams chasing after his services. Look at the crap we went through with Milo. I think he has proven he can get the job done, but he has also proven that he can't. His next contract should reflect that. A fair deal that reflects bonuses for field goal percentages etc.. to provide him a opportunity for a raise if he plays well and protects the bombers for overpaying if he sucks again next year. 

If the Bombers want to play hardball with Lirim they better find themselves an Import Swayze Waters kick-a-like just in case he decides to bolt.  Going back to trying out a string of leftover leftovers won't make them a better team.

If the Bombers want to play hardball with Lirim they better find themselves an Import Swayze Waters kick-a-like just in case he decides to bolt.  Going back to trying out a string of leftover leftovers won't make them a better team.

*cough* castillo *cough* tho not sure if he punts. Prolly could go it in a pinch.

Anyone is vulnerable to be traded if the deal is good enough, but Hajrullahu has all kinds of potential, and he's young, but his stock has fallen dramatically over the season, so we probably wouldn't get a good NI starter back for him anyways. Who else besides Sask and Ottawa needs a kicker?

Anyone is vulnerable to be traded if the deal is good enough, but Hajrullahu has all kinds of potential, and he's young, but his stock has fallen dramatically over the season, so we probably wouldn't get a good NI starter back for him anyways. Who else besides Sask and Ottawa needs a kicker?

The question is "Who needs a divisional ROTY?"

You guys want to trade the current West Div ROTY because of a small sophomore slump, after one week of a guy with the (arguably) wrong passport doing the gig well? Seriously.....?

He's had one outstanding season and one absolutely awful season. I'm not currently inclined to believe that this slump is an aberration.

and if it is and you give him away we'll hear bitching about it for years and years and years. The guy showed too much last season for me to worry long term about a bad sophmore year when he had the punting job put on his plate again as well. 

i simply cannot fathom how anyone wants to turf or even trade lirim at this point. We going to get him cheaper now then before. He IS a good kicker, he proved it before. He is struggling at place kicking but punted the snot out of it last game (and that was his "weak" part of his game) he is in the midst of a slump. Big deal. Let him earn both jobs next camp or stick as a punter but otherwise losing him would be costly imo. Directional punting skills, strong leg. Things that are hard to come by.

Carrying an International P/K is not much of an issue now, since teams have 4 DI positions to use. Per Lawless, a GM said Lirim should be worry of his job since Castillo is a very good punter too.

If Lirim can give the Bombers even a 3rd rounder for next CFL draft, I'll take that trade.

Carrying an International P/K is not much of an issue now, since teams have 4 DI positions to use. Per Lawless, a GM said Lirim should be worry of his job since Castillo is a very good punter too.

If Lirim can give the Bombers even a 3rd rounder for next CFL draft, I'll take that trade.

Why would a team give up a 3rd rounder when Lirim is a pending free agent?

Why would a team give up a 3rd rounder when Lirim is a pending free agent?

Well, if they think he's going to be a gooder and they want a chance to sign him before free agency, then a trade would be the way to go, right?