Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

Another flare up?

@PentonKirk: The #Bombers have moved rookie WR Addison Richards from the one- to the six-game injured list.

Boy, I'm glad we took this guy instead of Durant, :rolleyes:
Doesn't Durant have like one catch all season?

I was hoping the Bombers would pick Waud on that pick. Dang that's a big miss.

Walter won't fire O'Shea.

Save his ass he might.
If I was a GM I'd never hire a friend to be a HC. That way if I have to fire the coach, I'm not destroying a friendship so there'd be no second guessing or regret. My conscience would be clear.
How many times does it need to be said that Walters and O'Shea were NOT friends when O'Shea was hired.
Everything I read says they were friends.
Links or it didn't happen.

No thanks. How am I supposed to find a link? it's what I've read & heard. You choose to not believe well I don't care.

If you've read it then there should be a link somewhere.

Then you find it if it means so much to prove me wrong.

I've looked and haven't found anything that says they were friends or roommates. You made the assertion so it's your responsibility to either prove it or stop making the claim because that's how it works on message boards.

Ha, ha. Sure. My responsibility. Don't be so high & mighty. This is an internet board not a journalism class. I say I read it somewhere, you say you don't believe me by basically calling me a liar. Well then, if you're so offended by it then you continue to look because I'm sure not. I have never posted rumours here about anyone or anything in the past. So, like I say if you want to play school teacher here then you find it. I don't answer to you here. 

Another flare up?

@PentonKirk: The #Bombers have moved rookie WR Addison Richards from the one- to the six-game injured list.

Boy, I'm glad we took this guy instead of Durant, :rolleyes:
Doesn't Durant have like one catch all season?

I was hoping the Bombers would pick Waud on that pick. Dang that's a big miss.

Leaving Waud and Durant on the board for Richards and Morgan seems just crazy to me.... 

Then again, offering a 1st instead of a 2nd for Waggoner and also cutting Lattanzio right after camp is hard to understand too

Ha, ha. Sure. My responsibility. Don't be so high & mighty. This is an internet board not a journalism class. I say I read it somewhere, you say you don't believe me by basically calling me a liar. Well then, if you're so offended by it then you continue to look because I'm sure not. I have never posted rumours here about anyone or anything in the past. So, like I say if you want to play school teacher here then you find it. I don't answer to you here. 

Obviously your message board etiquette needs some brushing up.

Then you find it if it means so much to prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. You don't get to call things facts without being prepared to source that claim. 

The 5 people who liked that post and myself agree.

BTW, Iso, at the press conference when O'Shea was hired, O'Shea and Walters both said they were "teammates" - not friends, not roommates.

Okay Jacquie. Carry on. Go be an eager beaver & YOU keep looking. Like I said I read it somewhere 2 years ago. I'm not a liar & you should know from my nearly 8.000 posts I don't post s h i t about anyone here. It's what I read. If I could find it I would post it. 

Were you by chance reading a post you just typed?

Richards was a poor pick.

Durant would have started in Winnipeg. The Richardson pick to me was the same as the Etienne pick by Mack when Durant was available. I just said **** watching the draft when Walters picked Richards over Durant. I watched him at SFU for 2 years & he was the most dominant receiver in the Great Northwest Athletic Conference longer than that for 3 years. I had high hopes for Walters as he was supposed to be this CIS Guru when it came to the CFL Draft but I say he's been no better than Joe Mack picking players making the same kind of mistakes Mack did. I won't even talk about the job our US scouts have done bringing us talent. 

Throwing Richards into the dumpster in the first year.......sigh. I used to love coming to messageboards, but this place...this season........I find myself posting (and even lurking) a lot less.

I actually agree and really not naming names but seems like 5 6 people have basically taken over and hijack every thread and turn everything in to a pissing contest. Hate to say it and no harm meant to rich or Mike or those guys but Damn some of the folks who made ob.com unreadable have shown up here and are taking over

Throwing Richards into the dumpster in the first year.......sigh. I used to love coming to messageboards, but this place...this season........I find myself posting (and even lurking) a lot less.

I actually agree and really not naming names but seems like 5 6 people have basically taken over and hijack every thread and turn everything in to a pissing contest. Hate to say it and no harm meant to rich or Mike or those guys but Damn some of the folks who made ob.com unreadable have shown up here and are taking over

Its becoming pretty apparent yup. Setup shop, crucify everything bombers and then cry foul when called on it.

It wasnt the demise of the board but it definitely sucked the fun out of posting, especially when admins start to side with them..

I gotta say that I'm enjoying my time here but there are now a few newish posters that seem to have an agenda that is making it a lot less enjoyable.  I can understand that people are upset over the season thus far.  I'm no positron, believe me.  I certainly wasn't over on TEP and in fact, I left there because of a few insanely RAH RAH types that saw everything the team did as the greatest thing that would ever happen in the history of football and the human race, and seemed to be able to post and do whatever they pleased, while we who responded to them were policed.

I'm beginning to see the same thing here, but in reverse: here it's becoming "everything and everyone connected to the Bombers sucks at all times."  The latest posts concerning Muamba and how if Walters doesn't sign him then this is the absolute proof that Walters is the worst GM in history is more than a little over the top.

Now, being 3-6 can do that but at the same time, it's my opinion that a few people on this board need to step away from the ledge and calm the hell down because after all, we could be 1-8 right now. 

Hey bomber fans, not only r we gonna put together a boring offense. We are going to give away free merchandise to opposing fans every game!!! Yay!!!

....?

Not sure what was boring about our offense today.. Lots of misdirection, long tosses, fubars and great catches..

I gotta say that I'm enjoying my time here but there are now a few newish posters that seem to have an agenda that is making it a lot less enjoyable.  I can understand that people are upset over the season thus far.  I'm no positron, believe me.  I certainly wasn't over on TEP and in fact, I left there because of a few insanely RAH RAH types that saw everything the team did as the greatest thing that would ever happen in the history of football and the human race, and seemed to be able to post and do whatever they pleased, while we who responded to them were policed.

I'm beginning to see the same thing here, but in reverse: here it's becoming "everything and everyone connected to the Bombers sucks at all times."  The latest posts concerning Muamba and how if Walters doesn't sign him then this is the absolute proof that Walters is the worst GM in history is more than a little over the top.

Now, being 3-6 can do that but at the same time, it's my opinion that a few people on this board need to step away from the ledge and calm the hell down because after all, we could be 1-8 right now. 

There is an ignore function, and it is useful.