Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

The minus 40 thing is a little overblown, it's rarely minus 40 here, some days with the winchill sure but... honestly it's probably only like 7-10 days worth of -40 with the windchill, our winters in my opinion have gotten a little more mild over my lifetime.... I have no problem with snow, i enjoy the snow but if you take the windchill out of it, well... most days are probably -10 to -20 on average... 

The Minus 40 stuff is definitely overblown a wee bit in my opinion. 

Did you notice the two posters who made those remarks though?  Calgarians.  

Calgarians - Here we never see any -40 degree days.  Just the occasional -15 day here or there.  This is more than compensated for with the +15 degree days in December, January, February and March.  Winnipeg has -40 temps  for 120 days straight from November straight through to March. No breaks from the cold.  Poor saps.  Haha.

In Alberta we can get plus temperatures on day then the next be in the sub thirties it happened several times last year. Plus Temps make sub fifteen feel cold

That happened in the same day last year... Twice..

Silly Albertans

Walker isn't that bad, he's better then Grigsby.

I definitely wouldn't want him on our team though.

If Grigsby makes it 4 years in the league I may change my stance. But that will never happen. Walker is speed and literally nothing else. Terrible vision, footwork, blocking, hands and everything else.

In Alberta we can get plus temperatures on day then the next be in the sub thirties it happened several times last year. Plus Temps make sub fifteen feel cold

Can't stand Calgary summers, bloody chilly when the sun goes down and the wind is always annoying.

Great for sleeping.

Not if you're homeless.

Walker isn't that bad, he's better then Grigsby.

I definitely wouldn't want him on our team though.

He's averaging 4 yards per carry the last two seasons.  He's worse than Grigsby and it's unbelievable that Ottawa stuck with him for almost a season and a half, especially when he's a terrible receiver out of the backfield too.  Grigsby is at least a threat in the passing game.

Can't stand Calgary summers, bloody chilly when the sun goes down and the wind is always annoying.

Great for sleeping.

Not if you're homeless.

I'm not.

Great for sleeping.

Not if you're homeless.

I'm not.

LOL!

@ArashMadani: Per #CFL sources: Troubled Jags WR Justin Blackmon added to Argos neg list this month. 5th pick in 2012 draft suspended indefinitely by NFL.

And they are welcome to him. He shows every indication that his problems are bigger than his talent.

@ArashMadani: Per #CFL sources: Troubled Jags WR Justin Blackmon added to Argos neg list this month. 5th pick in 2012 draft suspended indefinitely by NFL.

And they are welcome to him. He shows every indication that his problems are bigger than his talent.

CFL recognizes NFL suspensions.