Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

I remember hearing that we were obligated to wear the signature jerseys again this season. Two questions, one, are we in fact obligated, and two, if so does anyone know which game we'll be wearing those monstrosities?

Bombers confirmed they won't be wearing then again this year. The initial plan was to wear them again, but that changed.

Looks like the Argos are losing another home game on Oct, 6th with the chances of it conflicting with a Jays playoff game.

http://www.tsn.ca/argos-oct-6-game-moved-to-ottawa-1.361561

Did you hear the Bombers fired Pat Tracy? ;)

Is this old news? I don't get it.

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk  3h3 hours ago
#Argos announce their Oct. 6 home game against the #RedBlacks will now be held in Ottawa.

Stupid Blue Jays and Rogers.

Oops, it is indeed.   :wacko:

Not that old news so the mention of the Argos losing another home game is still valid... Man, that would absolutely suck. You'd think they'd book Tim Horton's Field in Hamilton to make things easier.

I understand that both Argo fans are outraged by this.   The Argos really didn't think this through because if they had moved the game to Hamilton, they could have rented a cab and given all their fans a free trip to the game.  Missed marketing opportunity there.

Looking @ their remaining sched....

OTT

MTL

@BC

@HAM

EDM

@CGY

@MTL

Maybe they think, with Glenn as their QB they can still win enough games to surpass BC, WPG and MTL and get in to the playoffs. ;)

At the moment the magic # is +4 wins.

yup.. ya totally did post this in wrong thread eh?

:D