Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion

So is Gordon a bomber still??

No. J-Homo is no more.

You're almost as bad as Nate with that stupid spelling.

It's a Key and Peel reference. Get with the program Jacquie. 

Oh and I thought you were referencing "Jocko Homo" the DEVO song from 1977. "We're pinheads all."

Matthew Scianitti @TSNScianitti

Growing concerns about Swayze Waters health? Hearing #Argos inquired about #Stamps PR kicker Tyler Crapigna. We'll keep him, says CGY #CFL

Hurry, hide Castillo on the IR. :D

Can't Toronto just pick Crapigna off the Stamps PR?

Then Calgary just activates him. Plus he'd have to want to go to Toronto

The second reason is more applicable to the situation... pretty such Calgary isn't going to activate 3 kickers... 

The way Lirim has been playing this year I'd consider trading him and keeping Castillo

Without having any idea what Castillo can do??
I'm sure he can kick converts

Yep the most important part of the job for sure. Let's see if you're singing a different tune when he is 100% on converts and 60% on field goals???

The way Lirim has been playing this year I'd consider trading him and keeping Castillo

Without having any idea what Castillo can do??
I'm sure he can kick converts

Yep the most important part of the job for sure. Let's see if you're singing a different tune when he is 100% on converts and 60% on field goals???

I'll take that if our red zone percentage is high, i.e., scoring more touchdowns than field goals.

CFL News @CFL_News

Cornish returns to field, looks forward to facing Lions http://calgaryherald.com/sports/football/cfl/calgary-stampeders/cornish-returns-to-field-looks-forward-to-facing-lions … #CFL #Calstampeders via @CalHerSports

We play them next week. I hope we have Muamba back by then.

Hurl looks better and better with each passing week. I like Henoc, but if Hurl can hold up vs Messam, he can hold up vs a dinged up Cornish.

hurl and bass with simmons for good measure really held ssk run game in check.. Cornish is a different animal but realistically should be the same method to shut him down..