Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst

Quite frankly, I'm finding some of our regular posters to be just as frustrating as this person throughout this entire ordeal.

The more and more attention you give him, the more and more you publicly scream and shout about how we should get rid of him, that's all accomplishing what he seems to be wanting to get from this - attention.

If you have a bunch of posters getting real annoyed with a poster who is obviously posting BS and stuff simply to get a rise out of folks... Is that not a clear sign he should be removed?

Or do you reaaaaaaaaaaally need all of us to post an issue with his posts to have some reason.. Cuz it's at the point where I imagine the admins will get a bunch of flagged post warnings lol. Just sayin.

If we banned everyone who a bunch of posters get annoyed with real quick ... well ... you know my punchline for this one. ;)

But honestly, we need to go through the process the right way. Even if that means tolerating a bit more than we should sometimes.

Quite frankly, I'm finding some of our regular posters to be just as frustrating as this person throughout this entire ordeal.

The more and more attention you give him, the more and more you publicly scream and shout about how we should get rid of him, that's all accomplishing what he seems to be wanting to get from this - attention.

If you have a bunch of posters getting real annoyed with a poster who is obviously posting BS and stuff simply to get a rise out of folks... Is that not a clear sign he should be removed?

Or do you reaaaaaaaaaaally need all of us to post an issue with his posts to have some reason.. Cuz it's at the point where I imagine the admins will get a bunch of flagged post warnings lol. Just sayin.

If we banned everyone who a bunch of posters get annoyed with real quick ... well ... you know my punchline for this one. ;)

But honestly, we need to go through the process the right way. Even if that means tolerating a bit more than we should sometimes.

Yea I agree with that but there are certain cases where you just know what's going on without even getting all the relevant info. His schtick was apparent from day one and only got worse as days went by.. I appreciate the need for due process though. I think if he is banned now then the system worked! :D

Every once and in awhile some troll gets on here, everyone gets fired up, including me. And then he gets WHACKED! Love it. Just like good triumphing over evil. An antagonist and protagonists. This was a gooder, yup.

Meanwhile that Lyle guy on RF, is actually making me angry.....

After reading riderfans for the first time in a while,  he clearly is trolling these boards.    I assume he was the guy that was just banned since only he has so much time to post long winded nonsense.

After reading riderfans for the first time in a while,  he clearly is trolling these boards.    I assume he was the guy that was just banned since only he has so much time to post long winded nonsense.

Lyle's post on Addison Richards has actually been the leading topic on the R.F. board all day.  He's got them so distracted they're paying more attention to him than the Riders T.C. in Saskatoon.  Hilarious!

After reading riderfans for the first time in a while, he clearly is trolling these boards. I assume he was the guy that was just banned since only he has so much time to post long winded nonsense.

Lyle at RF is Nate.

If you could post the "flowchart to getting banned" in the sticky section, that would be super duper helpful.  I'd like to know how much progress I've made.

If you could post the "flowchart to getting banned" in the sticky section, that would be super duper helpful.  I'd like to know how much progress I've made.

Sources say you're on the bubble

It's about time.  I've had to listen to his tomfoolery long enough.

"I know more about football than all of you combined".... hahaha

...said MBB's first training camp cut.

Yep just another failed prospect with some good potential... It's like he wasn't ready for his first pro forum... And he wasn't listening to any of his coaches.. maybe if you would have went to our bombers., first instead of the extra point maybe he would have been better prepped..

Yep, got cut in the first...weak.
At least he went down in a blaze of glory, last night in the chat room.

I never understand guys like TuscaloosaBlue or Migs.  Come on to a board and post complete BS just to get people riled up.  A pathetic need for attention, I guess.

Yep just another failed prospect with some good potential... It's like he wasn't ready for his first pro forum... And he wasn't listening to any of his coaches.. maybe if you would have went to our bombers., first instead of the extra point maybe he would have been better prepped..

I think his downfall was a lack of CIS experience.

He had great hair though.