• Ottawa Redblacks
    • Montreal Alouettes
    • Toronto Argonauts
    • Hamilton Tiger Cats
    • Saskatchewan Roughriders
    • Edmonton Eskimos
    • Calgary Stampeders
    • BC Lions

Which team do you cheer for after the Bombers?  Vote and let us know why. 

I voted for the Edmonton Eskimos.  Was a big Warren Moon fan and quite frankly it's been a team that we've just never developed a natural hate for.    

Unlike the Riders and the Argos.   

Just about everyone here knows I cheer for the Stamps as my second team. Reason? I've lived in Calgary since 1990 so i think it's the thing to do.  I've coached football with a number of former Stamps. I spent an entire day of training camp in 2002 with the Stamps as a guest of the team & had lunch with them. Hung out with the coaches. sat in on a defensive meeting & out on the field on the sidelines with the players that day for both practices. Players treated me like I was one of their own. Lot of kibitzing & kidding around on the sidelines. Met Wally Buono that day as well as former Stamps prez Stan Schwartz who didn't seem to like me being there. Especially for lunch as he seemed to be counting pennies & I was an unnecessary expense in his mind. Greg Peterson the former safety with the Stamps kind've told him to chill & that was the end of it. Greg whispered to me that he's in big trouble now with Stan but not to worry about it. Guess Greg went ahead & set things up thru Wally but no one told Schwartz & he wasn't impressed. Bit of tension between Greg & Stan that day. I appreciated everything Greg did for me including sticking his neck out for me. But the Blue & Gold blood is still in my veins. Always will be.

To-cats. They have a long history with some real colourful players like Angelo Mosca, and John Barrow. They took pleasure in losing all those Grey Cups to the Bombers in the Grant Ploen era. This club knows how to be humble because they sure have stunk at times.

The Bombers have moved between divisions too much I simply have a deep dislike for every other team. Once the Bombers are out I will hope for one team or another simply based on which team offends me least or if there's a team that has people I at least respect. Or if they're playing a team I truly despise. This year I suppose I'll root for the Stamps just because go local sports team... but I just want to watch good football in the playoffs. 

none of them but i will watch the playoffs and in the grey cup game, I'll cheer for the team who hasn't won recently. 

However, if it's Edmonton vs Hamilton, I might not watch cuz those 2 teams along with the ALS are the teams i can't stand the most. 

I'd say Lions because I have a bunch of friends and family who are Lions fan, and it's the city I've seen the most games outside of Winnipeg! We've had a history of trading players with them, and like someone else said, would like to see Glenn get a cup! Always felt bad about how Kelly ran him out of town, even when he was our best option! Harris is from here too! Really though, so long as the Riders lose, I don't care who wins the cup!