Kevin Glenn has requested a trade

Mike

Can't glenn pull a Ricky bell or did the cfl put the kibosh on ****** bag retirements to get out of contractual obligations?

Why would he do that? Better to just keep collecting a paycheque and waiting for a trade, while you hock cruellers and coffee to people in Detroit who have no idea who Tim Hortons is.

Can't glenn pull a Ricky bell or did the cfl put the kibosh on ****** bag retirements to get out of contractual obligations?

If you are under contract when you retire that team owns your rights if you unretire.

So the cfl fixed that loophole then? Cuz ricky bell "retired" a bomber then signed in calgary. Dunno if we dropped him or not

tho.

Which scenario would most fans prefer?  Drew Willy at 4 - 12 or Kevin Glenn at 9 - 9?

Let's face it, Glenn would make this team better.  He has a quick release and runs a good short yardage game, which fits well with a subpar OL.

If Willy is the better QB, he'll play.  I dare say Walters knows they can't afford another season of QB development.All

All last year we heard that to bring the fans back to the park, and these were comments by season ticket holders too, the BB had to win games. As much as I think Willy..... WILL be able to get it done, I think Glenn needs to be in Wpg to bring those ppl back. Wpg needs to use him like Huff did the last 2 years. If Willy or Hall or Brougm (?) can't get it done as #2 bring Glenn into the game. If Glenn gets it done he's #1 until one of the others can prove they are capable. Glenn has enough confidence in himself to know he can be #1.

The biggest problem is Desjardins. The blockhead will probably hold on to Glenn until mid season where establishing himself on another club will almost be too late for this year.

Why would he do that? Better to just keep collecting a paycheque and waiting for a trade, while you hock cruellers and coffee to people in Detroit who have no idea who Tim Hortons is.

Tim Horton.

Looking at the REDBLACKS roster, they desperately need legit WRs.  Would you include Denmark in a trade for Glenn? 

Personally, I'm on the fence with that.

no I wouldn't give up **** for Glenn at this point. Let Desjardin sit on an unhappy qb. He may think he's got the control here but he really doesn't. No one is desperate enough for Glenn to give up anything good, the only one desperate to make a trade is Desjardin and that's his own fault.

2 starters last year who are on the 'bubble' before TC...

Cauchy - facing tough competion with Alexander, Newman and Bucknor. I can also see the Bombers going with a NI on field size CB with Alexander and Bucknor there and go with IMP at Safety

Dunn - his spot will likely taken by Banks.

Tim Horton.

Most Canadians don't even know who Tim Horton the hockey player was, other than people over the age of 50 who saw him play. I am talking about "Tim Hortons", the doughnut franchise of which Kevin Glenn owns several in the Detroit area.

Tim Horton.

Most Canadians don't even know who Tim Horton the hockey player was, other than people over the age of 50 who saw him play. I am talking about "Tim Hortons", the doughnut franchise of which Kevin Glenn owns several in the Detroit area.

It's because you said "who" not "what" :P