Kevin Glenn has requested a trade

Mike

I really hope Cauchy has a great season for us this year just to see you guys backtrack on all the comments you've made about him.

I'm not sure anyone would be upset about a Canadian safety with a beloved brother playing well for us. Unfortunately, Cauchy being cut has to be considered far more likely than him being a productive starter.

I really hope Cauchy has a great season for us this year just to see you guys backtrack on all the comments you've made about him.

I also would like to see this...but not as much as I'd like people to understand that it's Co-She, and not Couch-y...

Actually, seeing him play better is much more important to me than how I or others pronounce his name. 

I'm not sure anyone would be upset about a Canadian safety with a beloved brother playing well for us. Unfortunately, Cauchy being cut has to be considered far more likely than him being a productive starter.

Why? Not like he's lacking the physical skills to play the game, he just made mental mistakes and that's the kind of thing that can be corrected through coaching. If O'Shea has hired teachers like he wanted what's to stop Muamba from getting better?

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, signs with Ottawa and then requests a trade right away. I'm guessing it's because Burris will be starter. I think Glenn wants to be a starter, not a back up.

I'm having a feeling he will go to Montreal. They've got weak QB syndrome since losing AC.

You make it sound like he had a choice.  Ottawa picked him in the dispersal draft, he wasn't a FA that went over there.  And of course Glenn wants to be a starter.  What QB in the league doesn't?

Lol, signs with Ottawa and then requests a trade right away. I'm guessing it's because Burris will be starter. I think Glenn wants to be a starter, not a back up.

I'm having a feeling he will go to Montreal. They've got weak QB syndrome since losing AC.

You make it sound like he had a choice.  Ottawa picked him in the dispersal draft, he wasn't a FA that went over there.  And of course Glenn wants to be a starter.  What QB in the league doesn't?

Oops, you're probably right about him not having a choice.

As for being starter, of course everyone wants to be a starter. Some QBs will tolerate being backup however.

I'm guessing it's because Burris will be starter. I think Glenn wants to be a starter, not a back up.

Those are some acute observations right there...

There's nothing cute or acute about a Rider fan... :)

Oh geez I didn't even notice.  If I had known I wouldn't have used such big words as "you" or "it" in my sentence.

;)

Jason Mass? Seemed content backing up for the last years of his career..

Yup. That explains my username and picture ;).

You know you're not helping your case when you spell Dressler wrong.   :)

Uh, you do realize my username is a cross between two names (Durant and Dressler), right  :huh: ?

You see what happens when you start promoting the place on twitter? You get rider fans. Now we need to hire an exterminator. Are you happy with yourselves?

I didn't find it on twitter. Just stumbled across it  ;) .

I don't mind Rider fans as long as they're respectful... Here's hoping Duressler47 is that. Respect is a 2 way street. So, I'll say Welcome Duressler47. 

Yup, I come in peace ;). I actually don't even hate the Bombers. My hated team is Calgary. Thanks for the welcome  :)