Kevin Glenn has requested a trade

Mike

Don't want the controversy here

And if Willy stinks it up and goes 0-6 you don't think there still will be controversy? I'd rather our insurance be a proven CFL vet which worked wonders with Calgary the last two seasons.

Agreed. There is no controversy if willy/hall/ bb play better then kg. if kg play betternthen the rest, the others have to work hard to unseat him before kg retires.

Pretty much win win.

The longer we wait the better it'll be for us.  The bargaining chip Ottawa had is gone now that Glenn has stated he's unhappy, and like someone else mentioned before me...the Redblacks are NOT in a position of bargaining power here.  

All that being said, I think Glenn is the perfect guy to back up Willy and at least give us a chance to win if Willy A. Sucks or B. Goes down.  

Suber for Glenn - straight up. I think that will do it.

I wouldn't give up Suber. I honestly wouldn't give up anything more than a Cauchy Muamba, Desia Dunn or an Aaron Kelly.

Yup yup. Giving up anything more would be giving up too much and I dunno if id even give up Cauchy..

I wouldn't give up Hall. Muamba, sure. He'll never be a full time starter. A depth player & that's about it so he's expendable. But Desjardins would never take him unless he was wanting to make a play for Henoc if he ever got cut.

Hall most likely doesn't make the team if we acquire Glenn.

I wouldn't give up Hall. Muamba, sure. He'll never be a full time starter. A depth player & that's about it so he's expendable. But Desjardins would never take him unless he was wanting to make a play for Henoc if he ever got cut.

That seems quick to pass judgement on Muamba, doesn't it?  

oops nm.  I forgot that A. You were talking about Cauchy and B. Henoc doesn't play for us anymore.

I really hope Cauchy has a great season for us this year just to see you guys backtrack on all the comments you've made about him.

No one is doubting his "potential" or his athletic ability....   how can we backtrack when he performed very poorly for us.  It's a fact and really he had no excuses for his mistakes.   With guys like Hall or Goltz we can at least blame the o-line or the plays being called.  

Don't forget Cauchy was also being critiqued while in BC for similar reasons.

I really hope Cauchy has a great season for us this year just to see you guys backtrack on all the comments you've made about him.

I also would like to see this...but not as much as I'd like people to understand that it's Co-She, and not Couch-y...