2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

11 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Was talking about some of the new WRs with a buddy yesterday and we got to thinking, 

Who’s your all time cut you were sold on? 

Mines for sure Russ Michna. My 18 year old self thought we’d finally found the answer. 

Abraham Morlu for about 30 seconds too. 

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Muamba always chased a paycheque rather than a championship. He'd rather play for a winless team as long as they paid the most. He could have gone down as one of the greats. Money rather than championships was his priority.

And yet, look how his final game turned out for him.

What a way to sign off.

37 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Elliott coulda been something, but he wouldn't put up with Lapos bullshit and tried to go it on his own. Never a good career move to ignore the coaching even if you are right.

Drink! 

He also went to BC and Ottawa and couldn't do it, so it's not all on Lapolice. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Slay is the ultimate hyped up prospect of the past 30 years, Tee Martin...a close second in my book.

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

Drink! 

He also went to BC and Ottawa and couldn't do it, so it's not all on Lapolice. 

Wasn't on Lapo at all. Elliot just enjoyed ignoring the play call.

41 minutes ago, bearpants said:

He's one of those guys (like Drew Willy) where I always wonder what he would've looked like if he played on this version of the Bombers

He wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on this version of the Bombers. Elliot had immense natural passing talent but a QB that won't execute the play that is called will never last long.

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Tee Martin was done in by inept team management and coaching and Kamau Incompleterson. 

Tee Martin deserved a better fate to be sure, but at the end of the day the guy didn't exactly seize his chance either.

2 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Was talking about some of the new WRs with a buddy yesterday and we got to thinking, 

Who’s your all time cut you were sold on? 

Mines for sure Russ Michna. My 18 year old self thought we’d finally found the answer. 

Abraham Morlu for about 30 seconds too. 

Kenny Stafford was a surprised cut at the time. 

Girl math is a bit of an in-joke," Krahel said. "The idea is you, you kind of twist reality a bit. And again, this is all very tongue in cheek, but you act like you're saving money when you're not."

that’s what it is. 

offended by stuff that’s meant to be a joke is wild. 

54 minutes ago, Rex_Banner said:

this is RAGE inducing. It's because of bullshit "trends" like this, that otherwise perfectly normal girls have a complex of some sort. I am constantly feeling sick for my niece and other young women in my life.. 

45 minutes ago, Goalie said:

lol. Much ado about nothing. People just lack humour these days.  Comedy is over. This is comedy. 

It's shitty comedy. My daughter doesn't do girl math. She does math. The math that put us on the moon wasn't girl math. It was math that was done by a woman. 

There's funny jokes that make fun of people and then there is stupid **** like this that continues stereotypes.