Grey Cup - Game Week Thread

Mark H.

31 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

This game just makes me miss prime Darvin Adams. I know he's too old now and Bailey has largely taken his blocking role, but dude was just nasty for other teams to deal with.

Love Darvin. 

Too bad he didn’t want to be given a full reception by the fans that he deserved.

It was clear that he just wanted to focus on the now. 

Hopefully he comes back to a game some day and gets a proper thank you. 

Edited by Geebrr

1 minute ago, Eternal optimist said:

This game just makes me miss prime Darvin Adams. I know he's too old now and Bailey has largely taken his blocking role, but dude was just nasty for other teams to deal with.

Lawler gave a nice shout out to Darvin a few days ago, said he's the person he thanks the most for putting him in the position he's in now.

6 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Oh god 2019 replay with Keith Urban commentary is still cringey af

Uncomfortably cringy.

I’d hang out every weekend with the save-on I want to punch each of them in the throat family to having to repeatedly watch over and over again that uncomfortable weird exchange between KB and GS in the broadcast booth.

7 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Streveler getting a 15 yard penalty for yelling In dirt bag Dylan’ Wynn's face is the most satisfying penalty we have ever taken. 

I still hate that prick... Always looking to wrench a knee at the bottom of the pile.

The Bombers will go into Sunday’s game with wide receiver Dalton Schoen (ankle) and linebacker Adam Bighill (calf) listed as doubtful to play. Receivers Rasheed Bailey (knee) and Nic Demski (ankle) are questionable, as are linebacker Kyrie Wilson (hip) and defensive lineman Jackson Jeffcoat (hip).

The Alouettes will be without defensive back Zach Lindley (head), while wide receiver Kaion Julien-Grant (shoulder) is doubtful and offensive lineman Pier-Olivier Lestage (knee) is questionable. Receiver/returner Chandler Worthy (ankle) is available to play.

https://www.cfl.ca/2023/11/15/als-bombers-injury-reports-schoen-demski-sit-out-on-wednesday/

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Love Darvin. 

Too bad he didn’t want to be given a full reception by the fans that he deserved.

It was clear that he just wanted to focus on the now. 

Hopefully he comes back to a game some day and gets a proper thank you. 

I can’t believe he didn’t get signed anywhere this year. Dude was as good of a deep threat as there was.

24 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Rose for Biggie....maybe.. I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind this move. Are they thinking Faj is gonna be throwing a lot and thus the db?? I realize that Biggie is very difficult to replace, but I'm pretty sure we have a big body or two to choose from. Like Haba  or Fox

I’m guessing Biggie is just hurt. Non contact injuries are never a good sign.