Grey Cup - Game Week Thread

Mark H.

8 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

If the Als D doesn't score any points today...the Argos mostly like win the game.

ZC & Co. - take note of this fact.

Limit turnovers, bring in extra olineman for protection and have Zach have a good playoff game. Today's game was game planned around running all game and not having Zach throw for 300 yards. A bad Zach vs Cody is still in our favor but, Montreal D cannot be taken lightly. Smart decisions have to be made, Chad Kelly said it best, he tried forcing the ball when it wasn't there and Montreals D absolutely took advantage every time they could.

2 hours ago, BigBlue said:

I do not know when they vote on MOP bur Brady vs Kelly is not leaving much room for favoritism after today's two games

Votes were submitted earlier this week so the decision has already been made.  Technically, the playoffs aren't supposed to dictate the winners of the awards, but I think we were shown who the true MOP is in the division finals.

If our defence plays with that energy and continued pursuit like they did last night...and did what they did to The Vaj...well the Faj has no hope and it will actually look comical with him doing his Faj like stuff in the pocket and getting swallowed up play after play

Montreal making the Cup has also just mind ****** Rider fans who now think somehow their season would have turned out differently with Maas and Fajardo.

Really couldn’t have been a better result for my viewing pleasure.

But...you don’t want to be the footnote in history with the picture of Fajardo standing there holding a Grey Cup.  I can’t believe the line is only 6.5, but still need to take this seriously.

6 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Montreal making the Cup has also just mind ****** Rider fans who now think somehow their season would have turned out differently with Maas and Fajardo.

Really couldn’t have been a better result for my viewing pleasure.

But...you don’t want to be the footnote in history with the picture of Fajardo standing there holding a Grey Cup.  I can’t believe the line is only 6.5, but still need to take this seriously.

Faj Vs Zac. 2 ex Rider QBs. It’s glory to behold. 

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Imagine being a Rider fan. On one side, you have Fajardo and Maas. On the other you have the franchise and fanbase that you hate. It must be like deciding between a baseball bat to the head or a baseball bat to the nuts.

Just imagine being a rider fan in general......eeeesh

2 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Faj Vs Zac. 2 ex Rider QBs. It’s glory to behold. 

Just to be technical, ZC is not an ex Rider. At that time he was a transplanted WBB qb in waiting that sheltered him from their stink.

With all this excitement lately we still have to remind ourselves that the r Riders, not just the Argos/Lions/etc, do indeed suck.

34 minutes ago, Booch said:

Just imagine being a rider fan in general......eeeesh

This season must have been just the absolute worst. Think they're rebounding but fail in all the same spectacular ways and then they get to watch the Bombers take on faj and Maas in the Grey Cup.  

How much schadenfreude is too much?