GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions

MOBomberFan

With our receiver core nicked up and a bit out of balance with depth reporting in, time for DW to shine.

15 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

...and 33000 rise out of their seats, screaming GO GO GO, as one.

. . . .. and right after the TD, a nice BC Sucks chant from the 33,000 faithful for nice effect.

The biggest thing is going to be turnovers. Not just INTs but that **** when the pocket collapses and Collaros is in deep **** and fumbles or whatever... We've seen it too often this year. If we win the turnover battle, we win this game. Period.

And be patient (that goes for fans too). 8 times this year Bombers were trailing, tied, or had at best a 3 point lead at the half, and went on to win the game by more than a TD. This is a defence that feels out it’s opponents on the first half and then locks down second half, and bully ball grinds out the 4th quarter with a lead. Not my favorite way to see a win, but a close game early does not necessarily spell trouble. Don’t abandon the run if behind in the first half. 

38 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The biggest thing is going to be turnovers. Not just INTs but that **** when the pocket collapses and Collaros is in deep **** and fumbles or whatever... We've seen it too often this year. If we win the turnover battle, we win this game. Period.

This is exactly how I see it. Collaros needs to play error free ball. If he gets into trouble there is a good sideline to throw the ball to. Trying to make something out of nothing will lose us the game. If he has a good error free game we win. If the opposite happens we will not win.

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

hiczxAU.png

About as nice a day a fan in the stands could ask for.

Thinking 20 K wind hopefully will not dictate the game outcome. Hate when the weather greatly positively impacts who wins the coin tosses. Let the teams decide their fate with the battles on the field on equal ground not with advantage to team calling the right side of the coin.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Get to VAj early. Make him feel pressure. 

Get Collaros going by finding Lawler or Demski deep on the first drive. 

Pound the ball. Pound their O. 

That's how I met my wife. Ba doom phish.

I know.

13 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

https://3downnation.com/2023/11/10/these-are-the-loudest-fans-in-the-cfl-b-c-lions-concerned-with-winnipeg-crowd-not-cold-in-preparation-for-west-final/

A time count on their first drive would be cool. 
If it’s a grinder early, the crowd can’t let up. 
It needs to be 110db+ for every second of BC possession. 

I do recall making this precise statement earlier this week! It's yet another testament that anyone on this forum could seamlessly transition to writing for 3DN without a drop in their quality 🤣🤣🤣 Vernon is going to struggle under the noise and pressure—I'm eagerly anticipating being  spectator to his demise.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Agreed. Those collapses lead to TDs, more often than not.