GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions

MOBomberFan

original.jpg?1699645568

original.jpg?1699645330

f6D626F.png

rlU8Ymj.png

With the Bombers being 31-3 in their last 34 games at IG Field, O’Shea believes his players can use playing at home to their benefit throughout the game.

“I think the fans will be a part of it,” O’Shea told BlueBombers.com.

“You work this hard to get home field advantage to allow your fan base, especially our fan base, to be a part of this game. And they will be. It will be exciting, and the players will really appreciate it. It will be fun to watch.”

If Winnipeg can pull out a win, they’ll head to their fourth straight Grey Cup, while it would be BC’s first berth since they defeated the Blue Bombers in 2011.

L F G

My keys to the game:

1. Offense: Establish Brady - early and often. If BC blitzes, make them pay. ZC: no picks today!

2. Defense: do not worry so much about pressure, just keep VAJ in the pocket. 

3. Special Teams: Castillo cannot miss makeable kicks today, especially converts.  Kick cover / returns: no big plays needed, just don't mess up.

3a. My biggest concern is not VAJ - it's the kick coverage we've seen most of the year

18 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

My keys to the game:

1. Offense: Establish Brady - early and often. If BC blitzes, make them pay. ZC: no picks today!

2. Defense: do not worry so much about pressure, just keep VAJ in the pocket. 

3. Special Teams: Castillo cannot miss makeable kicks today, especially converts.  Kick cover / returns: no big plays needed, just don't mess up.

3a. My biggest concern is not VAJ - it's the kick coverage we've seen most of the year

1A) Establish Brady, but then use some trickery to using sweeps and fakes to McCrae/Bailey/Demski

2B) I thin we need pressure to keep VAJ off his game. Keep sending it from different places. The Jeff's need to earn their salaries these next two games.

3C) I hope for the best from ST, lol