3 stars + HH No lead is safe

1 Brady monster game between catching rushing and blocking game winning score 

2 Zach first half sucked red zone was a real struggle but over came a ton of hard hits to win 

3 lawler stepping up in a big game 

hh1 Parker with the td saving tackle to force ot

hh2 the short yardage stop 

hit of the game Bailey stone walling a cheap shot

block of the game Demski on Brady’s td run 

awe that’s dirty all the cheap shots on Zach and WRs 

New, cry baby Betts award to Betts. 

BO - runs hard, catches everything, cases down fumble recoveries 

Zach - nearly 400 yards, shrugs off the couple of weird looking fumbles. Had guys in his face almost every play 

DLine for the sacks and the 3rd down stop 

HH - Parker game saving tackle 

crunch of the game - Bailey destroying the DB trying to go low 

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Screw it. I'm cracking a late one.

Flaws aside, that was a fun ending.

Go to bed. You’ll thank me tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Didn't mention it in my original post - but Brady also tackled the defender on what should have been a fumble recovery for 6 - checked the replay and the two boys hustling are Demski and Brady.

M.O.P. The theme of the night: It’s the little things.

Olivera - MOP decision finalized. He carries this team. He can catch (one handed I might add), fake, run like a steam roller. Wow I grin like a little kid. 

Holm - quiet until the end, had his guy locked up all night. Two potential picks at the end for him that would have been well deserved. Played smart at the end. An absolutely massive PKD at the end

Grant - versatile player that gets the job done. Finally a breath of fresh air to not cover my eyes during returns. Glad to have him back. 

HH: Parker - he might have played far off of his man most of the game but who’s to say whether that’s richies call and he always followed up with soul crushing tackles. The tackle at the end felt heroic honestly. He got his **** rocked - thank you for your service Parker.  

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Tough one 

1. Brady. 158 total yards 

2. Woli he's a leader out there and made a huge TD grab 

3 grant definitely helped field position and scored a td on O 

HH is crazy time... it's Jackson. When he came on we took control 

We should have an unsung hero. Woli might fit that bill tonight.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

1. Brady. He's a monster, and frankly, he's as good now as Andrew Harris ever was. May he play his entire career in blue and gold, and an absolute gem off the field too.

2. Grant. What a breath of fresh air. The life he pumps into this team is unreal.

3. Schoen. Solid grabs and YAC tonight.

HH - The team. There were some bowling shoe ugly moments in this game tonight and we could have folded any time - but, like a great boxing fight, we did just enough to stay in it, and when it came time for the championship rounds, the champions prevailed.

40 minutes ago, Bombertown said:

Olivera - MOP decision finalized. He carries this team. He can catch (one handed I might add), fake, run like a steam roller. Wow I grin like a little kid. 

Holm - quiet until the end, had his guy locked up all night. Two potential picks at the end for him that would have been well deserved. Played smart at the end. An absolutely massive PKD at the end

Grant - versatile player that gets the job done. Finally a breath of fresh air to not cover my eyes during returns. Glad to have him back. 

HH: Parker - he might have played far off of his man most of the game but who’s to say whether that’s richies call and he always followed up with soul crushing tackles. The tackle at the end felt heroic honestly. He got his **** rocked - thank you for your service Parker.  

Buck is underutilizing Brady, imo. We could have prevented a whole lot of hand-wringing mistakes from this game had we just fed him the ball and taken our god-given points.