3 stars + HH No lead is safe

1. Brady. I'll plagiarize myself from the game day thread. Brady deserves the Andrew Harris treatment of getting the ball in some form 20-30 times a game. We are successful when we run our offense through him. It is the key to opening up everything else. When we go away from him, bad things happen (or at least the absence of good things). Nobody deserved the game winning TD more than he did.

2. Lawler. Guy can disappear for some games but when he's on, he's on. Without looking at the stats, my guess is that he was something like 9 catches on 10 targets. And from my eyes near the end zone that his route cleared out space for Woli's TD. (Looks like he was 9 for 11, but one incompletion Zach skyed the pass)

3. Parker. I think we may be better off with him at the boundary CB than with Rose there. And obviously his game saving TD.

HHs to two oft-criticized players. Jackson for a catch out of the backfield and getting major props from teammates as he came off with a little celebration (caveat -- still a waste of a roster spot). Kramdi for some pass breakups including a key one in the 4th. Plus he got hosed on what shouldn't have been a PI in the first.

Edited by True Dru

Make no mistake - that was a character win by the boys tonight. Never say die.

I personally felt like our defense was close at the start of the game. They just weren't finishing on those second downs. My thoughts were vindicated as they started to get home.

Collaros continues to absolutely **** the bed when getting into opposing territory. But it seemed like he turned the corner a bit near the end of the game. He is a pocket passer at this point in his career. Sure, you can roll him out on set plays, and he can even run for a few yards. I just don't want to see him reversing field ever again. Made Betts look good by literally running into him. But he still showed great character in never giving up.

Brady was obviously amazing.

Jamal Parker is becoming a favourite of mine in a short amount of time.

My Twitter account gets a shoutout for getting blocked by Ballsy. That's a fairly easy one. But we have to be proud of our victories. That guy really sucks ass.

I thought the leos were gifted their first td with that bullshit pi call on Kramdi...I've looked at a few times and I just cant see interference  ...Also the deliberate hit on Grant out of bounds and not called was another pile of crap.....When you're playing in a tight meaningful game like that one was we need better reffing ...... 

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

I thought the leos were gifted their first td with that bullshit pi call on Kramdi...I've looked at a few times and I just cant see interference  ...Also the deliberate hit on Grant out of bounds and not called was another pile of crap.....When you're playing in a tight meaningful game like that one was we need better reffing ...... 

Yeah but demski was maybe possibly offside once and there was maybe a missed holding! Bombers ALWAYS get all the breaks from refs.

1. Brady- A machine. Also saved the game by chasing down the end who made the fumble recovery. 

2. Willie- Couple of timely knockdowns early to keep it from getting out of hand. 

3. Parker- I don’t think Houston would have made the plays he did. The tackle at the end of regulation was my Bomber play of the year. 

Honker goes to Bailey for destroying that DB after the BC players were lowering their heads to hit on almost every play. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

4 minutes ago, Stickem said:

i agree but I think it ended up equalling out in the end.  We also had holm push VA out of bounds and plenty of holds by us that weren’t called

2 minutes ago, Bombertown said:

i agree but I think it ended up equalling out in the end.  We also had holm push VA out of bounds and plenty of holds by us that weren’t called

Doesn't really make for a good game when the reffing is always on the make-up for crap calls....AND if you watched closely regarding holds....the mugging by the leo o line was also pretty apparent

24 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Who wants a drink from Mr Firehose?!?

"...This is my mop....my friend George gave me this mop.... its not as good as my old mop, but it's a pretty good mop...."

"...uhhh heh heh....BE THERE!!..."

"....I'm thinking of something orrraaaaange..... wanna know what it is?? .....It's an orange!!"

Truly one of the all time great cinematic performances....