3 stars + HH No lead is safe

41 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I get mad when refs mess up on the field in the heat of the action but I understand it. I get furious when the command centre that has time and slow motion replays don’t correct the errors when challenged. Kramdi did not interfere in the end zone. That was a BS call that should have been over turned but based on the refs positioning I can see making the call in the first place. 

Absolute Equine Fecal matter call.......

35 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Gonna throw some props Evan Holms way... dude has been a stud. Big play yesterday to end the game. Plus i heard Evan picked an apple from am orange tree and made lemonade so dude is a beast 

Holm can shoot fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Gonna throw some props Evan Holms way... dude has been a stud. Big play yesterday to end the game. Plus i heard Evan picked an apple from am orange tree and made lemonade so dude is a beast 

If holm takes the next step next year he is gonna be special. He makes boneheaded plays some times and just misses making a great play. But he’s got such a great instinct and reactive ability to make plays. It’s some thing you can’t teach. Combine that with elite athleticism and a clear love of playing and you have a great young dude. He isn’t Alford, but those are few and far between. Some guys gotta work more for it as a pro. I look forward to seeing what he does next year. One of the few guys playing for us who has his best football infront of him. 

I needed most of Saturday to decompress after that amazing game!

1. Brady....MOP MOC on track to finish 2nd for all time Canadian rushing yards. Where would we be without him?

2. Biggie, Willy, JJ, Lawson for the big 3rd down stop and ruining VAJ's night.  On a side note Biggie was coaching his Crunchers team Saturday at noon giving back to our community!

3. Some guys that get overlooked....Demski, Bailey ( loved how he dealt with the impending cheap shot ).

4. Honourable mention to Grant for completely changing our return game and providing  another weapon on O

On 2023-10-07 at 12:43 PM, Bubba Zanetti said:

Meh, he was holding onto Bryant too. Bullrushed him and they fell over.

On 2023-10-07 at 3:00 PM, bearpants said:

The goat and 4 time (5 time?) MOOL gets some things his way every now and then... definitely a missed call though

Quoting myself here as a bit of a mea  culpa… after watching it again, I agree with Bubba’s assessment… they possibly could’ve be called holding but Betts made it difficult on himself 

On 2023-10-07 at 10:56 AM, JohnnyAbonny said:

1. Brady- A machine. Also saved the game by chasing down the end who made the fumble recovery. 

2. Willie- Couple of timely knockdowns early to keep it from getting out of hand. 

3. Parker- I don’t think Houston would have made the plays he did. The tackle at the end of regulation was my Bomber play of the year. 

Honker goes to Bailey for destroying that DB after the BC players were lowering their heads to hit on almost every play. 

For those that missed it - Bailey 6-gamed Edwards-Cooper (shoulder).

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Pansy assed soft as baby **** lions. 

That's why we want the west final in winnipeg. Our team will inflict pain and their team will whimper because it's too cold and we can't just throw every play.

the number of guys huddling around heaters during that game will be hilarious...