Week 9 Cowtown battles The Big Smoke

10 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

I would argue there’s no clear class of the league at this point. It’s Toronto, BC, or Winnipeg… but no one has separated themselves yet.

If all healthy BC and Toronto are relying on their D a lot to score.  The Bombers aren’t.  

It’s funny hearing people even on TV talk about Chad Kelly as a MOP candidate when Collaros basically has 2x his stats with much more efficiency.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

If all healthy BC and Toronto are relying on their D a lot to score.  The Bombers aren’t.  

It’s funny hearing people even on TV talk about Chad Kelly as a MOP candidate when Collaros basically has 2x his stats with much more efficiency.

one of the betting sites, this week, had Kelly and Collaros as equal odds (+175???) to win MOP and the comments online were just up in arms and/or LOL-ing that Collaros was even in the conversation with Kelly. My eyes rolled sufficiently...

Yeah...Kelly doesn't compare....ZC if stays upright all yr and that offence we saw last week is the norm...not the exception..he's a show in...if we did that against the supposed donut boys...this hyped worldly defence that was just all that and a box of what amounted to timbits...then I can't see us rolling over every one and everything 

Not good for the league (even though right now it helps the Bombers) to have all of these QB injuries …

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah...Kelly doesn't compare....ZC if stays upright all yr and that offence we saw last week is the norm...not the exception..he's a show in...if we did that against the supposed donut boys...this hyped worldly defence that was just all that and a box of what amounted to timbits...then I can't see us rolling over every one and everything 

Our receivers talent is ridiculous right now. Pair that with the best QB in the league and I tend to agree (I assume you meant you can see us rolling over everyone?)

36 minutes ago, Noeller said:

one of the betting sites, this week, had Kelly and Collaros as equal odds (+175???) to win MOP and the comments online were just up in arms and/or LOL-ing that Collaros was even in the conversation with Kelly. My eyes rolled sufficiently...

You know they're going to hype Kelly to no end....Argos and the media have replaced Rourke in 23 as the flavour of the year....I'll take Zack anytime over Kelly as far as talent goes....Kelly seems to be a little vulnerable now

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yep Collaros personally is having a career season.  Opportunity to put up bigger numbers with fewer short fields from D and returns.

2 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Elks also lost

Elks 6 - Bye 24

Inquiring minds need to know.. was it in Edmonton or at Bye Field 

Its all turning up blue bombers 

I also feel we have a very capable backup in Brown so if God forbid Zach got hurt a bit, I don't think we'd look as bad as other teams do when their starter goes down  

2 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Not good for the league (even though right now it helps the Bombers) to have all of these QB injuries …

Our receivers talent is ridiculous right now. Pair that with the best QB in the league and I tend to agree (I assume you meant you can see us rolling over everyone?)

Oh yeah...can't not  see us not rolling over evwryone

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Inquiring minds need to know.. was it in Edmonton or at Bye Field 

Its all turning up blue bombers 

I also feel we have a very capable backup in Brown so if God forbid Zach got hurt a bit, I don't think we'd look as bad as other teams do when their starter goes down  

DON'T PUT THAT OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE!! 😭😭