Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT

Noeller

That second half was a real throw back to bomber Ds of the gc years. No point in the back half. Mills never got his 100 yards and maier got pulled. 

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'm not sure Neufeld will crack 50 in the PFF rating in this one.

I think it’s just a matter of time till we go younger inside the ol. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

That second half was a real throw back to bomber Ds of the gc years. No point in the back half. Mills never got his 100 yards and maier got pulled. 

Mills sideline interview was fascinating. Lui asked him a question and he started about 4 sentences without finishing any of them.

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Love to watch THAT D.

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I think it’s just a matter of time till we go younger inside the ol. 

I'd rather better than younger.

7 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Prob. Unless Lawler finally comes back. Please please please

I genuinely feel that a lot of times when the offense gets bogged down collaros needs to hit a big play to get things back on track (like with McCrae before half) and Lawler is a guy he goes to in order to get that play. I really believe that he gets Lawler back things just get easier for this offense. Schoen is a hell of a receiver but he's a different type than Lawler. 

28 minutes ago, kschach said:

I'm guessing Agudosi would come back in if Grant has to sit, since offense + returning would likely be too high a rep count for McRae 

Hope to god they make Bailey nationalized American.  Only other guys on O that would qualify are the tackles.  Could really have flexibility if they do it with Bailey.

8 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

DB97 said last week that he's gonna be doing the PBP of the whole shenanigans...

DT did not fair well. I messed up my video but a single frame would have been enough. At least my 10: year old made it a little more than half a totation. 

15 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

DT did not fair well. I messed up my video but a single frame would have been enough. At least my 10: year old made it a little more than half a totation. 

Confirmed. If I hit two seconds, I’d be surprised. This year they upped the speed from “infant” to “toddler” which could explain how bad I was. 

Amazingly the 5 hot dogs didn’t affect my performance at all.

2 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

It never fails, the one time I leave my seat and McCrae makes the big return. Guess I'll see it in the morning. East side is where its at, cook in the sun and be blinded like a man

Games on TSN2