Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT

Noeller

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

He's on TSN virtually every game. Mike can speak more to Ray's disappearance from the boards as they're very close, but I believe he said Ray just isn't into the boards anymore. Fun to know that he and his wife, the former Lil Blue 85 from OB.com, were both regulars over there. Great people, both....

Yeah oddly enough I see Ray fairly regularly lol....I should just ask him

On 2023-07-13 at 11:38 AM, Arnold_Palmer said:

It’s too bad Nate was banned when we were just starting to become a competent franchise. I was very curious to see how angry he would be when we became the class of the cfl and how he would spin and justify things. 

I assume all one needs to do to feed this curiosity is visit a Rider forum? 

4 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Hey wait a second.... 😉😋

In all seriousness, while his shtick got old, I hope NN is healthy and doing well wherever he's at.

I actually read an article about him recently.  He recently moved to a seniors place in the Village and has started poetry reading nights for the residents so seems like he's doing well.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/pair-of-winnipeggers-sparking-newfound-love-of-poetry-among-older-adults-1.6444318

10 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I actually read an article about him recently.  He recently moved to a seniors place in the Village and has started poetry reading nights for the residents so seems like he's doing well.

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/pair-of-winnipeggers-sparking-newfound-love-of-poetry-among-older-adults-1.6444318

After reading the article and Morris' quotes, I totally get it and find the comparison very humorous, haha. Just so you know, I'm not the same person, and I've got no standing issues with Lyle Bauer. He was long gone before I started getting into Bomber fandom. Long Live Wade Miller.