Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT

Noeller

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Y'all be slackin....

Stumps roll in for a 7:30 kickoff tonight. Sun and cloud with a high of 21. Not a perfect day by any means, but better conditions than last week.

Let's go!!

That actually sounds like perfect weather to me - and I think we will be over 30k tonight. 

Back to back home games in blue pants. 

I’m ready to burn everything from the thirds but the helmet. 

seeing as Dru Brown isn't available for tonight...why would we have not just 1 gamed him and added another Canadian or Global in his spot?...would that not make more sense , or do you need to have actuallyb3 QB on the game day roster this yr again...they screw with rules and stuff in CFL so much I don't recall

21 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Considering how our secondary likes to allow long bombs then decides to tighten up, McCheese will rack up some decent yardage.  I'm hoping that's not the case, but alas, game after game, the opponent seems to get yards against us.

Can Maier even it throw it downfield? I assume we'll see 5 yard outs all game long. 

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

for whatever reason I am not nervous or worried at all about tonight...I was more concerned with the mtl game....

For whatever reason, lol. 

I won't be nervous until we face BC or TO. The rest of the league is straight garbage.

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

for whatever reason I am not nervous or worried at all about tonight...I was more concerned with the mtl game....

I am your number one fan..... But..... You expected a Bombers beat down of BC recently. So I'm am concerned about every game from here on out!! Ha ha.