2022/2023 Off-Season (League/Non-Bombers-specific News)

Noeller

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Harris doesn't SUCK, per se, but with that OL, he's going to be in a heap of trouble...

You’re being too nice. He’s the suckiest suck to ever suck. Aka starting qb for the riders. 

If 500k is the price of starting qbs in the cfl today so be it.
But collaros is at 600k and Masoli went from 500k to 425. blm is making 550k. Maier is 400k. 

either collaros and Masoli are getting shafted or the Harris contract sucks. Imo Harris and blm should be like 300k guys at this point. Other wise you need a half million back up to your half million starter.  

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

Harris doesn't SUCK, per se, but with that OL, he's going to be in a heap of trouble...

Didn’t the Riders just sign 2 former early round NFL draft pics at Tackle?  I’d be shocked if they also didn’t sign Couture or Ciraco, or both.   Highly doubtful they trot out the same empty jerseys they had last year on the Oline.   They’d me smart to get Brett Jones as well, but personally I think he’d like to come back to Calgary 

23 minutes ago, Stam Peters said:

Didn’t the Riders just sign 2 former early round NFL draft pics at Tackle?  I’d be shocked if they also didn’t sign Couture or Ciraco, or both.   Highly doubtful they trot out the same empty jerseys they had last year on the Oline.   They’d me smart to get Brett Jones as well, but personally I think he’d like to come back to Calgary 

nope....u are a fool and uneducated eh?...good credibility fail...Lanier was an undrafted free agent if you meant him...Pete Robertson...not a DT...and as well...undrafted....u are funny tho....

Talked to people in the know...Couture will go to B.C if the Bombers couldn't/wouldnt sign him...another fail...Ciraco?...have at er....he wont put you over the top

Edited by Booch

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

@Stam Peters 260-265k for lawler in year 1 vs the riders spending 220k on Jake who is half the wr. 
don’t have to worry about it now bud. 

Can anyone provide an actual source for the Wieneke numbers? I'll take a 3down quote or tweet cause that's all that's really available for any deal right now.

riders signing our leftovers

1 hour ago, Stam Peters said:

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. 

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Can anyone provide an actual source for the Wieneke numbers? I'll take a 3down quote or tweet cause that's all that's really available for any deal right now.

riders signing our leftovers

Too bad, Lofton is going to be a good one, stepped in for Hardrick for the one game against BC and played very well.