Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

Bailey and Ellingson money will cover that...Demski and Woli are locked in...Agudosi surely gets a spot...and he is a tenacious dude and loves to do what Bailey does...and on teams too...was a real positive thing about him in NFL camps...just never got the right situ to stick...we also have BOLO who is only gonna improve and has huge upside....and dont sleep on Heilhigh...real sleeper break out guy in making...shocked he was let go from NFL camps...and not just my opinion but of others down south...So if Schoen is back, and even on a restructured deal....we be Aight without Bailey and Ellingson.....a starting group with Lawler..Demski...Woli..Schoen and Agudosi with Bolo..Grant...Heiligh all possibly on roster...behind that oline with Brady O tenderizing the meat, and ZC doing his thing is gonna give teams fits....like who do u cover or double team and not get roasted by someone else?

Just now, Stickem said:

Three.....count em...three years....Nic you just made my day....no ....you just made me happy for the next three years....I just couldn't believe he'd ditch us like another former home town guy did....Good on you Walters for giving our guy ....and the Bomber faithful a concrete future going forward............Luv it

I never doubted it...Demski is a different personality than Harris, and less of for a lack of a better word baby when it comes to certain things...and is more of a FIFO guy than Harris...he gace us some good yrs...helped us get the monkey off our backs, but he also wasnt as FIFO as many are led to believe...and thats from inside the locker room...not just speculation

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

Not a single player on our FA list that I would lose sleep over if we let walk. I think with Briggs it's going to come down to whether he still wants to play.

Great job by Kyle Walters

yeah I think even last yr was touch and go if he was gonna continue

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Hopefully we get Rashed Bailry done. He's more valuable than Ellingson who was hurt for 2/3 of the season & did nothing in the playoffs & Grey Cup. His contract can go & we can use the money for someone else. 

I'll bet Noeller sleeps well, tonight.

As will I ......that one had me a tad worried. Walters is a freakin genius.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Man you can’t hope for more than what the mafia have gotten done before free agency.  

It's been pretty much par for the course with this regime...hence the prolonged success and professionalism here, and guys wanting/willing to stay if given fair compensation