West Final GDT: Back to Back Champs vs Dome Boys

Nolby

I'm nervous and anxious for the game, but that's just my default setting. Weather is fabulous today and I'm just excited to get to IGF and get loud. 

Off to Stone Angel soon (traditional pre game pints) then to the tailgate party to watch some of the EF... 

On 2022-11-12 at 10:50 AM, Super Duper Negatron said:

I had a dream last night. The Bombers played the West Final in Halloween costumes. Zach was dressed as a television. Grant's costume wouldn't allow him to move his feet, so he attempted to log roll every time he received a kick. For some reason Simonize was there, dressed as a tree with no arm holes. He was constantly open, and the passes from Zach (who was surprisingly accurate given the bulk of his costume) would hit him in the trunk and fall to the turf. I was in the stands, constantly shouting "why do they keep throwing to the tree?!". We were losing when I woke up.

This game needs to start. Soon.

What The F GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Seems like in a lot of the media sound bites..and some article that the Lions are trying to convince themselves they can hang with the Bombers

I also love to see all this hope by media for the Lions to pull this off...when a lot of the "facts" and "stats" dont support it....I see us coming out all business like and really making it look easy

Here’s a stat:

Bombers are the 12th team to win 15 games or more in a regular season. The prior 11 are 8-3 in the division final, and have made the last 8 straight trips to the Grey Cup. 

45 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm nervous and anxious for the game, but that's just my default setting. Weather is fabulous today and I'm just excited to get to IGF and get loud. 

Off to Stone Angel soon (traditional pre game pints) then to the tailgate party to watch some of the EF... 

YARN | Thank you for your diary! | The Big Short (2015 ...

LOL - jk - you go man!!!

I had a dream last night. The Bombers played the West Final in Halloween costumes. Zach was dressed as a television. Grant's costume wouldn't allow him to move his feet, so he attempted to log roll every time he received a kick. For some reason Simonize was there, dressed as a tree with no arm holes. He was constantly open, and the passes from Zach (who was surprisingly accurate given the bulk of his costume) would hit him in the trunk and fall to the turf. I was in the stands, constantly shouting "why do they keep throwing to the tree?!". We were losing when I woke up.

Bro. Seriously that's insanity. What did you eat before bed cuz not gonna lie, I want a dream like that 

fc733b7d9cf96df6360ba97cd62ceeae.gif