Pre-West Final Thread: Bombers Updates

Noeller

40 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Well that seems like a terrible decision.

yeah that makes little sense as really what does Burtenshaw offer....Only thing I can see is that Krahmdi isnt gonna be available so it's a Canadian for Canadian swap there for ST as thats the only purpose he serves on the roster, and we likely see Rutz back in which would be real nie for rotation...Walker coming off makes me think Houston is back on too, and we want more coverage guys for different looks.

Coaches probably think with the Jeff's and Adams, as well as Sayles, Lawson and Jake we will be fine up front with a fresh rotation ability and looks with Darby, Rutz and Clements to go with Briggs, Gauthier and Mauro...especially if we can throw out Houston, Parker, Rose, Nichols and Lawrence in some combination and BA patrolling out there....closer it gets to game time...the weather....and the crowd...I see it being real tough sledding for the Lions, especially if ZC has the offence clicking

https://www.bluebombers.com/2022/11/11/48-hour-primer-western-final/

“I don’t know how B.C.’s preparing, so I can’t say much about them,” said Demski. “But to go out there and feel the snow on the bottom of your cleats, that’s not something you can really prepare for unless you actually have snow on the bottom of your cleats.

“On top of that, I tell all the guys that the Winnipeg wind is just something different. It’s something you have to go through and experience because that Winnipeg wind is definitely different.”

It is sure as **** different - it’s a fist fight 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2022/11/11/48-hour-primer-western-final/

“I don’t know how B.C.’s preparing, so I can’t say much about them,” said Demski. “But to go out there and feel the snow on the bottom of your cleats, that’s not something you can really prepare for unless you actually have snow on the bottom of your cleats.

“On top of that, I tell all the guys that the Winnipeg wind is just something different. It’s something you have to go through and experience because that Winnipeg wind is definitely different.”

He's not wrong. 

4 minutes ago, KshyGuy said:

If McRae got moved to the practice roster you'd think that bodes well for Bailey playing despite the Doubtful status. 

I was thinking earlier today that McCrae might not be on the roster this week. Sounds like that's the case. I'd imagine we'll see a lot more Demski out of the backfield to make up for it. Here comes playoff Demski

4 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Is he trying to convince everyone else or himself? Honestly the whole thing gives me the vibe of he's hoping the Bombers come in fat and sassy. That's a fools hope. You want to beat this team you need to earn it. You gotta play you A game for 60 minutes of hard nosed football.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Call me crazy but -7 right now with snow seems alot nicer than -5 and no snow yesterday afternoon 

I agree,I work outside as a mailman and it was that wind yesterday that was just straight raisin weather. And today was warm,so warm I was pouring sweat shoveling my 40 million square foot driveway.....at least it felt like it.

6 hours ago, Geebrr said:

No way this team will fold under pressure. No guarantee we win but the Bombers thrive in big games. Too many veteran players that have done this before