Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

3 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

The same scary team the Bombers swept 3 times this year? 

To be honest. The Riders have been less douchy since Williams was sidelined and Marino was kicked to the curb. Still a few bad water melons on that team but far better than the first few games. 

Williams was clearly the ringleader of the circus that Rider organization is. His words & actions influenced more than a few players. Marino is just a dumb football player. He's a Neandertal. 

3 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Any idea where Bo might actually end up? As much as Suitor wants it to be in Sask I don’t see it happening. I have a feeling he takes the Burris route to Ottawa next year. Masoli ends up a Rider and Cofaj backs up  somewhere in the East. 

Imo he’s gonna end up in Toronto. Maybe Hamilton. 

Hey why did Mitchell not go in the game? I read on 3 down they were going to give him some playing time for a proper send off.

I actually respected what he said, too. Then he apparently refused to go in??, I missed the game but wtf

5 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Any idea where Bo might actually end up? As much as Suitor wants it to be in Sask I don’t see it happening. I have a feeling he takes the Burris route to Ottawa next year. Masoli ends up a Rider and Cofaj backs up  somewhere in the East. 

This move screams toronto, you're right 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Imo he’s gonna end up in Toronto. Maybe Hamilton. 

18 minutes ago, CodyT said:

Hey why did Mitchell not go in the game? I read on 3 down they were going to give him some playing time for a proper send off.

I actually respected what he said, too. Then he apparently refused to go in??, I missed the game but wtf

This move screams toronto, you're right 

He did go in for like 3 plays with about 2 min left. Handed the ball off a few times. 

36 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm so glad we are not in the Riders' situation now. It doesn't feel that long ago that we were.

That entire Rider OL has to be replaced. Their DL isn't much better. Both are awful. How the hell do you sign a marquis qb when three quarter of the team needs replacing? Blow the damnned thing up. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473wufnc4q2xn0rjd8dv

41 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

If rourke bolts down south I could see him land in BC...Masoli 100 percent gets to try and get Ottawa back on track...T.O I think stands pat and Hamilton does to with Evan's...as really Bo is only a stop gap/risk...who really knows if he still has anything to offer over a full 18 games.

Sask....I dunno who they go after let alone get..maybe they end up with Adam's again if Rourke sticks with BC...and that would be extremely funny

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

If rourke bolts down south I could see him land in BC...Masoli 100 percent gets to try and get Ottawa back on track...T.O I think stands pat and Hamilton does to with Evan's...as really Bo is only a stop gap/risk...who really knows if he still has anything to offer over a full 18 games.

Sask....I dunno who they go after let alone get..maybe they end up with Adam's again if Rourke sticks with BC...and that would be extremely funny

What would you say the likelihood of Rourke sticking down south next year? Are we certain he will get invites next year?

I mean the kid is good but 9 games isn't necessarily enough to get him to the promise land. I've got a bet with a guy at work that he DOES end up in the NFL at some point but not necessarily next year

7 hours ago, Booch said:

A black sheep at qb who could be a possible starter somewhere is Matthew Schilz. I think he has a bigger upside than Evans. 

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Listening to LaPo asking fans & media to give terrible HC's like him "three years to fix it" was pathetic. He won 4 games in his tenure as HC in Ottawa with the team showing little signs of improving. Then he says that Dickenson & O'Day in Saskatchewan time to fix things there as well? These loser coaches like LaPo just don't get it. STH's are leaving in droves. They don't get three years if they're not getting it done as q HC. Mgmt has no choice but to make a move or fans will quit watching. 

LaPo just stay away from the Bombers. 

Davis is horrible.

Counter point… imagine if the bombers hadn’t give O’Shea and Walters (at least) a third year…

I can see Bo on any of the Eastern teams. There are a couple of coaching situations to work out first, then we may see some player movement.

Just now, bearpants said:

Counter point… imagine if the bombers hadn’t give O’Shea and Walters (at least) a third year…

Imagine if MOS had all this locker room drama happening on his team and Walters didn't draft OL with every 1st round pick he had.

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

Everyone's dunking on Dickenson, but O'Day saddled him with the worst offensive line in the league

Call me crazy but I think he lands on his feet.

It's up to O'Day to bring the players in but Dickenson would have input to what the roster looks like.  The GM doesn't work independently of the coaches/scouts so they are all responsible for that glorious mess over there.