Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah poor guy...or maybe a teammate or 2 would carry him off...like wtf

Seriously, that’s terrible. 

5 minutes ago, Mark F said:

what did bo say, or do?

In the pre game they said he told **** something like he “was only playing if the game mattered”. 

Tommy Stevens just ran it in from 60 yards out 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm watching the Michigan - Michigan State game. 

But, I'm keeping an eye on the Stamps game. I have been convinced that BC will win but I believe that's just wishful thinking. Calgary scares me with their running game. Maier/BLM >>> Rourke/VAJ. 

Their run game, return game, OL, DL all concern me. Very good team.

Hey did you guys know Sankey and Dean have 100+ tackles and are so awesome because they have so many tackles!??  Why doesn't any other tandem of lbers have 100+ tackles?  

Hey did you know that Sankey + Dean have played on a considerably large amount of downs since the team they play on sucks on offense and the defense allows big long drives on a frequent basis... I am sure that has nothing to do with them having more tackles then others. 

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I think the appropriate answer is who cares. Hope he slithers away from the league in the offseason cashing his $275k cheque from the Riders. 

he hasn't played since before Labour Day. What a horrible waste of money. And we get Paul "Poor Me I Shoulda Got Three Years" LaPolice pleading for Jeremy O'day to get a chance to finish the job. Doing what?? Grinding his team into the ground???

32 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Their run game, return game, OL, DL all concern me. Very good team.

The same scary team the Bombers swept 3 times this year? 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

he hasn't played since before Labour Day. What a horrible waste of money. And we get Paul "Poor Me I Shoulda Got Three Years" LaPolice pleading for Jeremy O'day to get a chance to finish the job. Doing what?? Grinding his team into the ground???

To be honest. The Riders have been less douchy since Williams was sidelined and Marino was kicked to the curb. Still a few bad water melons on that team but far better than the first few games.