Non Back to Back Champ games Week 14

BaconNBigBlue

Man, if we had won that Montreal game, we could basically drag our asses around the field like dogs for the rest of the year and still host the West final.

Also, someone call the authorities...Hedger is being attacked by what looks like multiple giraffes.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

Agreed. Pipkin has never looked like an all-star QB but he has not had much time as his O-line looks nothing short of terrible.

If I'm Nathan Rourke & the injury he has keeps him out till next season so he can't work out for any NFL teams this coming off season, I'm not coming back to the Liions next year for the money they're paying him now. Pay up or sit out till his contract is over after next season. Watch the panic set in from management & coaches.

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If I'm Nathan Rourke & the injury he has keeps him out till next season so he can't work out for any NFL teams this coming off season, I'm not coming back to the Liions next year for the money they're paying him now. Pay up or sit out till his contract is over after next season. Watch the panic set in from management & coaches.

I don't think Rourke is that type of guy.  He seems to be the type to honour a contract.