Kicking Discussion

White Out

20 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

At least he owned his mistake rather than claiming his prior bad take was the result of being hacked. 

facetious

adjective

fa·ce·tious | \ fə-ˈsē-shəs  \

Definition of facetious

1: joking or jesting often inappropriately : WAGGISHjust being facetious
2: meant to be humorous or funny : not seriousa facetious remark

As much as I hated the last second attempt against Montreal, it is clear that the Bombers and Legghio have handled it extremely well.  O'Shea had his back from the start and Legghio noticed that the sun still came up the next morning and there was no manure on his driveway.

Maybe you have to feel that crushing disappointment in yourself to realize that you are not going to be defined by a bad attempt, life goes on and you'll get 'em next time.  Pretty clear from the dodged punt block that he isn't that concerned about what can go wrong on a play anymore (or at least now).

43 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm out of the loop... we like Legs now and do not want to airlift Lirim from down south anymore?  Boy things change so fast on these boards it's hard to keep up!

👇

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's a message board if you don't like other opinions then you probably should stay off the net?

The lack of self-awareness is priceless. 

5 hours ago, Wideleft said:

As much as I hated the last second attempt against Montreal, it is clear that the Bombers and Legghio have handled it extremely well.  O'Shea had his back from the start and Legghio noticed that the sun still came up the next morning and there was no manure on his driveway.

Maybe you have to feel that crushing disappointment in yourself to realize that you are not going to be defined by a bad attempt, life goes on and you'll get 'em next time.  Pretty clear from the dodged punt block that he isn't that concerned about what can go wrong on a play anymore (or at least now).

Both my brother and I were saying "go for the Rouge to tie for now, he won't make the kick."  Proof as to why none of us are qualified to coach a professional ball club hahaha.  That go-ahead LDC kick was amazing.

7 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Why are you so stupid?

1...........2.................3........................4..............................5...............................6....................................7.............................................8..........................................9.....................................................10.

There now, feel better?  Have a snickers.