Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A.B.

Bomber Free Agent Discussion

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

If he can block at all, you guys should consider him for your O line.

That O-line is right scary at the moment...and scary bad...not scary good...any injury at all and yikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I honestly don't see where Walker fits in right now. Especially if he is still looking for that pay day. Maybe MTL?

XFL 😅

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I honestly don't see where Walker fits in right now. Especially if he is still looking for that pay day. Maybe MTL?

I'd take Walker in a heartbeat in Winnipeg... at $250k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I honestly don't see where Walker fits in right now. Especially if he is still looking for that pay day. Maybe MTL?

I think Walker is going to end up in Calgary. Just a feeling about it nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Nevis to the argo's......Don't know what he's thinking....??? I guess with Richardson coming along the way he did last year we weren't that worried letting him go

And I still see us bringing in 1 or 2 import d-tackles late into the spring...much like last yr..Richardson was a last minute add to TC like what...1 week before it opened

And if they find another run stopping monster...much like Poop before him..and Bryant...they will get them on roster and work ratio somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Nevis to the argo's......Don't know what he's thinking....??? I guess with Richardson coming along the way he did last year we weren't that worried letting him go

It's a ratio issue, not performance based, Walters has pencilled DT as the spot to make the adjustment to allow Alexander to continue at Safety.  We'll most likely see a rotation of Jake, Richardson and Griffiths along with the occasional 3 DE sets.  Kongbo was a huge loss.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Floyd said:

I'd take Walker in a heartbeat in Winnipeg... at $250k

Walker adams walker and the 2 NIs sounds like a great wr core to me. Lots of good competition for the last NI and imp spot, and guys who can DI for wr depth.

Bailey, Grant, Nelson, and Lucky battle for a spot as a KR/DI and likely 1 pr 1 IR guy. (grant the front runner for KR) Those are all guys Id love to have stick around, but I wouldnt hesitate for a second to cut any of them for walker. Hed instantly be our best wr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mike said:

Part of me wants to just hope this is the year we FINALLY find a stud American receiver to roll out next to Adams and Lawler.

Can we really go this long without finding one?

It seems almost statistically impossible.

Rhymes played with nothing QBs and showed out

Edited by Geebrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mike said:

Part of me wants to just hope this is the year we FINALLY find a stud American receiver to roll out next to Adams and Lawler.

Can we really go this long without finding one?

Who’s the last great receiver we had? Terrence Edwards? It’s been a really long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure looks like we're heading towards a 3-4 D with Jefferson/Antigha dropping back

That and Connor Griffiths must have really impressed - which is fine with me if thats the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Sure looks like we're heading towards a 3-4 D with Jefferson/Antigha dropping back

That and Connor Griffiths must have really impressed - which is fine with me if thats the case

...and yet Griffiths couldn't steal a single reg. season rep. from Jake before they decided he was ready enough to replace  Nevis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...